    Outbox in v4 of Agent?
    TIA
    Arawak

    Arawak, Mar 12, 2009

  2. Arawak

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:35:25 -0700, Arawak <>
    wrote:

    >How can I check if messages were actually sent now that there isn't an
    >Outbox in v4 of Agent?

    Look in Sent Items?

    Evan Platt, Mar 12, 2009

  3. Arawak

    Mike Easter Guest

    Arawak wrote:
    > How can I check if messages were actually sent now that there isn't an
    > Outbox in v4 of Agent?

    What exactly are you talking about?

    .... and BTW bytheway version-wise, Agent 5.0 was released 2008 Dec.
    Various 4/s were released from 06Aug-07Jan

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Mar 12, 2009
  4. Arawak

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:35:25 -0700, Arawak wrote:

    >How can I check if messages were actually sent now that there isn't an
    >Outbox in v4 of Agent?

    --> Agent / Help
    Search for 'sent' , select sent messages folder

    --> Topics found, select Making sure messages were sent properly

    Making Sure Messages Were Sent Properly
    When you first start using a new program, you probably want to make sure
    it's doing what you told it to do. To make sure your messages have been
    successfully sent, look in your Sent () folder. By default, all the
    messages Agent sends successfully appear in this folder, although you
    can tell Agent to use any folder for filing messages. See the Message
    Filing panel of the Default Properties for All Folders dialog for
    details. Messages waiting to be sent or that were not able to be sent
    will be in the Outbox () folder.

    These icons next to each message tell you the status of that message:
    Icon Meaning
    The message was successfully sent. Note: Generally, this message will
    be in the Sent folder. However, if you have filed this message
    automatically in a folder, look in that folder for a record of the
    message.
    A problem occurred sending this message. Double-click on the message
    to make sure all the fields are filled in correctly and then press Send
    Now or Send Later to re-send the message.
    The message is queued for uploading (you pressed the Send Later button
    after creating the message). To send the message now, select the message
    and choose Send Messages in Outbox from the Action menu, or double click
    on the message and press Send Now.
    The message is in the process of being sent.

    See Also:
    How to Re-send a Message You Created
    How to Re-send a Failed Message
    How Agent Sends and Saves Messages

    --> Agent / Help
    --> Search for 'outbox', select outbox folder

    Outbox Folder
    The folder where messages are queued when they’re ready to be sent.
    Selecting Send Now from the message composition window will move a
    message to the Outbox folder, from which it will be sent immediately,
    then moved to the Sent folder. Selecting Send Later will move a message
    to the Outbox folder, where it will stay until you decide to send it. To
    open a message in the Outbox folder for editing or sending, double-click
    on the message or highlight the message and press <enter>.

    The Outbox folder is displayed in the Folders pane, highlighted by the
    sending-message icon () and showing the number of unsent (queued)
    messages in the folder.

    Me

    why?, Mar 12, 2009