    connections to 5 for Agent?

    Any help would be appreciated & thank you in advance.....

    Steve

    Steve, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Steve

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:59:52 GMT, Steve wrote:

    >Howdy all.....
    >
    >My news server allows me to download up to 5 connections. I have Newsrover
    >which I can connect 5 with, but Agent 1.9 seems to only make 1....possibly 2
    >connections while downloading. Is there a way to update my server
    >connections to 5 for Agent?

    <snip>

    Try AGENT.INI in the helpfile, or the newsgroup
    alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent with an old faq
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/off-line-readers/usenet/forte-agent/
    or http://jlbradley.home.att.net/

    Me

    why?, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Steve

    Boomer Guest

    Steve, <> wrote:

    > Howdy all.....
    >
    > My news server allows me to download up to 5 connections. I have
    > Newsrover which I can connect 5 with, but Agent 1.9 seems to
    > only make 1....possibly 2 connections while downloading. Is
    > there a way to update my server connections to 5 for Agent?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated & thank you in advance.....
    >
    > Steve

    Did you see the replies to your first question about this?

    Boomer, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Steve

    why? Guest

    On 05 Dec 2003 16:01:58 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Steve, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Howdy all.....
    >>
    >> My news server allows me to download up to 5 connections. I have

    <snip>

    >Did you see the replies to your first question about this?

    Argh ... :) didn't see it, was only only yesterday.

    Me

    why?, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Steve

    Boomer Guest

    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in

    > On 05 Dec 2003 16:01:58 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Steve, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Howdy all.....
    >>>
    >>> My news server allows me to download up to 5 connections. I have

    > <snip>
    >

    >>Did you see the replies to your first question about this?

    > Argh ... :) didn't see it, was only only yesterday.
    >
    > Me

    ;)

    I can understand how some can miss the original post. But *he* should
    be looking for the replies rather than reposting.

    Boomer, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi....

    No, I didnt see them.....I was looking for a response but didnt see
    anything. Thats why I posted it again. I thought maybe it got lost on the
    server somewhere.

    Steve, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Like I said, there were no responses that came through yesterday....at least
    where I sit. I thought it was weird since I've been on here before and asked
    for help about other issues and never had a no-response.

    Steve, Dec 5, 2003
  8. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Thanks....I'll look there in the .ini file.

    Steve, Dec 5, 2003
  9. Steve

    gangle Guest

    "Steve" wrote