    or do they differ?

    Thanks

    Paul
    Guest, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.asp MS usually has a
    pass mark of 70% but that, and the number of questions and type of questions
    are subject to change. You will be told what the pass mark is each time you
    sit an exam, so just look at knowing the topic thoroughly.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    Bobby Guest

    Hi anonymous,

    The passing mark is 700 and 700 is not necessary 70% as no one knows what
    the full mark is for any MCP exams. MSFT always says 700. MSFT never says
    70%. By the way 700 is set as the passing mark for every MCP exam at the
    moment.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Nov 18, 2004