    store. the ink will be going in a canon pixma mp780.

    thanks,

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006

  2. mike

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:17:38 GMT, "mike" <> wrote:

    >hello,
    >
    >i have never asked a question here and not received a response before... .
    >
    >looking for someone who has used this aftermarket ink, OA100, which i am
    >thinking of purchasing from an outfit called Abacus24/7. they are an ebay
    >store. the ink will be going in a canon pixma mp780.

    I don't see any seller named Abacus24/7 or Abacus247.

    Evan Platt, Jun 27, 2006

  3. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:17:38 GMT, "mike" <> wrote:
    >

    >>hello,
    >>
    >>i have never asked a question here and not received a response before... .
    >>
    >>looking for someone who has used this aftermarket ink, OA100, which i am
    >>thinking of purchasing from an outfit called Abacus24/7. they are an ebay
    >>store. the ink will be going in a canon pixma mp780.

    > I don't see any seller named Abacus24/7 or Abacus247.

    "mike" seems to be a habitual question asker. Just yesterday he had
    people reply to pretty much the same question with info, such as from
    SgtMinor:

    ----------------------------

    It seems that 3 people out of a thousand were unhappy, but I've had good
    luck with Abacus 24-7. And, it seems, so did thousands of repeat customers.

    Feedback Score: 48319
    Positive Feedback: 99.7%
    Members who left a positive: 48449
    Members who left a negative: 131
    All positive feedback received: 77556

    http://stores.ebay.com/Abacus24-7

    ----------------------------

    This is the third question he's asked about this same subject in 25 hours.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 27, 2006
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    roger,

    i was as asking for someone who had some DIRECT experience with this ink.
    you know, like someone who has used it in the past or is currently using it.

    the good sergeant was replying about Abacus24/7 as an ink supplier, i
    believe, as opposed to providing information about this specific ink. i have
    no idea how many different inks this company sells. some may (and most
    likely are) better than others.

    let's see how i can explain this to you so you will be able to see the
    difference.

    ok. someone is looking for a reliable automobile to buy... yes, they may
    inquire as to the automobile manufacturer (supplier) in general but if they
    have a specific model of automobile in mind, they would be more inclined to
    ask about this specific model. automobile manufacturers produce different
    models, some models are better than others as far as reliability goes, for
    example

    > "mike" seems to be a habitual question asker. Just yesterday he had people
    > reply to pretty much the same question with info, such as from SgtMinor:

    so you see, my friend, this is not "pretty much the same question" at all,
    is it?

    my first inclination when i saw your post was to simply ask that mind your
    own goddam business. but i'm too polite to do that.

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  5. mike wrote:
    > my first inclination when i saw your post was to simply ask that

    mind your
    > own goddam business. but i'm too polite to do that.

    Why don't you risk $2 or $3 and find out?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 27, 2006
  6. mike

    mike Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:17:38 GMT, "mike" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>hello,
    >>>
    >>>i have never asked a question here and not received a response before...
    >>>.
    >>>
    >>>looking for someone who has used this aftermarket ink, OA100, which i am
    >>>thinking of purchasing from an outfit called Abacus24/7. they are an ebay
    >>>store. the ink will be going in a canon pixma mp780.

    >> I don't see any seller named Abacus24/7 or Abacus247.

    > "mike" seems to be a habitual question asker. Just yesterday he had people
    > reply to pretty much the same question with info, such as from SgtMinor:
    >
    > ----------------------------
    >
    > It seems that 3 people out of a thousand were unhappy, but I've had good
    > luck with Abacus 24-7. And, it seems, so did thousands of repeat
    > customers.
    >
    > Feedback Score: 48319
    > Positive Feedback: 99.7%
    > Members who left a positive: 48449
    > Members who left a negative: 131
    > All positive feedback received: 77556
    >
    > http://stores.ebay.com/Abacus24-7
    >
    > ----------------------------
    >
    > This is the third question he's asked about this same subject in 25 hours.

    My heavens?!? The third question in 25 hours?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell is
    wrong with this guy? He must be stopped, I say! He's out of control!

    Or maybe he's hesitant about using aftermarket ink because twice now he's
    had to buy new printheads because the others were ruined by crappy
    aftermarket ink and he doesn't want to repeat the experience. Therefore he
    is proceeding very cautiously.

    Still, there's no excuse for this type of behavior... for all these
    QUESTIONS! We hate questions. They make us uncomfortable.

    Roger, thank you for monitoring this fellow's "question output.

    Your including the number of questions AND the time frame in which they were
    asked just goes to show how "special" you really are.
    The man who pays attention to the smallest detail is, uh, a man who pays
    attention to the smallest detail, by God!

    Some might say you were "anal." But not me, brother. I'm overjoyed, as the
    rest of this newsgroup must be, that you're out there watching over us,
    protecting us from "question terrorists" like the evil "Mr. Ink," as I have
    come to call him.

    We can't tolerate this type of thing around here. Three (related) questions
    in 25 hours? Nay, no, never again! Roger, take this inquisitive bastard out
    back and shoot him!

    Then shove some coal "up there," Rog," and in no time you'll have some
    diamonds. No, wait. Belay that. You probably couldn't shove a pin up there.
    Too tight.

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  7. mike

    mike Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > mike wrote:
    > > my first inclination when i saw your post was to simply ask that mind

    > your
    >> own goddam business. but i'm too polite to do that.

    > Why don't you risk $2 or $3 and find out?

    i will if you promise to give me about $70 plus shipping for a new printhead
    if the ink screws up the printer. deal?

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  8. mike

    Bill Guest

    I replied to your previous post, and yes I use Abakus.

    Bill, Jun 27, 2006
  9. mike

    mike Guest

    thanks for replying to this post and the other, bill.

    is it the oOA100 stuff you've bought from Abacus? if so, how is it?

    thanks again,

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  10. mike

    Bill Guest

    I have bought about 12 refills from them, no issues, excellent.

    Bill, Jun 27, 2006
  11. mike

    mike Guest

    great! you are the person i was looking for! someone who has actually used
    the OA100 ink.

    you've ordered a dozen refills from them and have had no problems?

    they have good prices too! pardon me while i go put in an order with them.

    thanks again, bill,

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  12. mike

    sbb78247 Guest

    mike wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> I don't see any seller named Abacus24/7 or Abacus247.

    >> "mike" seems to be a habitual question asker. Just yesterday he had
    >> people reply to pretty much the same question with info, such as
    >> from SgtMinor: ----------------------------
    >>
    >> It seems that 3 people out of a thousand were unhappy, but I've had
    >> good luck with Abacus 24-7. And, it seems, so did thousands of
    >> repeat customers.
    >>
    >> Feedback Score: 48319
    >> Positive Feedback: 99.7%
    >> Members who left a positive: 48449
    >> Members who left a negative: 131
    >> All positive feedback received: 77556
    >>
    >> http://stores.ebay.com/Abacus24-7
    >>
    >> ----------------------------
    >>
    >> This is the third question he's asked about this same subject in 25
    >> hours.

    > My heavens?!? The third question in 25 hours?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell
    > is wrong with this guy? He must be stopped, I say! He's out of
    > control!
    > Or maybe he's hesitant about using aftermarket ink because twice now
    > he's had to buy new printheads because the others were ruined by
    > crappy aftermarket ink and he doesn't want to repeat the experience.
    > Therefore he is proceeding very cautiously.
    >
    > Still, there's no excuse for this type of behavior... for all these
    > QUESTIONS! We hate questions. They make us uncomfortable.
    >
    > Roger, thank you for monitoring this fellow's "question output.
    >
    > Your including the number of questions AND the time frame in which
    > they were asked just goes to show how "special" you really are.
    > The man who pays attention to the smallest detail is, uh, a man who
    > pays attention to the smallest detail, by God!
    >
    > Some might say you were "anal." But not me, brother. I'm overjoyed,
    > as the rest of this newsgroup must be, that you're out there watching
    > over us, protecting us from "question terrorists" like the evil "Mr.
    > Ink," as I have come to call him.
    >
    > We can't tolerate this type of thing around here. Three (related)
    > questions in 25 hours? Nay, no, never again! Roger, take this
    > inquisitive bastard out back and shoot him!
    >
    > Then shove some coal "up there," Rog," and in no time you'll have some
    > diamonds. No, wait. Belay that. You probably couldn't shove a pin up
    > there. Too tight.

    a prime example of how not to get useful information on the usenet.

    now **** off mike

    sbb78247, Jun 28, 2006
  13. mike

    SgtMinor Guest

    mike wrote:

    > roger,
    >
    > i was as asking for someone who had some DIRECT experience with this ink.
    > you know, like someone who has used it in the past or is currently using it.
    >
    > the good sergeant was replying about Abacus24/7 as an ink supplier, i
    > believe, as opposed to providing information about this specific ink. i have
    > no idea how many different inks this company sells. some may (and most
    > likely are) better than others.

    Actually, I stated "I've had good luck with Abacus 24-7." What do
    you think I was having luck with if not ink cartridges? Had you
    asked I would've told you that I've dealt with them for at least
    four years, and have bought 70 to 80 Canon OA100 ink refills with
    not a single problem.

    It would also have helped if you had kept this follow-up question
    in the original thread, especially since your new subject line is
    confusing. It looks now if you're thinking of buying bulk ink and
    doing the refilling yourself.

    SgtMinor, Jun 28, 2006
  14. mike

    mike Guest

    my apologies for the misunderstanding, sgt. i should have been more explicit
    with my query.

    nevertheless you pointed me in the right direction which ultimately was
    precisely where i wanted to go.

    and i thank you,

    mike

    mike, Jun 28, 2006
  15. mike

    mike Guest

    "sbb78247" <> wrote in message
    > mike wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> "mike" seems to be a habitual question asker. Just yesterday he had
    >>> people reply to pretty much the same question with info, such as
    >>> from SgtMinor: ----------------------------
    >>>
    >>> It seems that 3 people out of a thousand were unhappy, but I've had
    >>> good luck with Abacus 24-7. And, it seems, so did thousands of
    >>> repeat customers.
    >>>
    >>> Feedback Score: 48319
    >>> Positive Feedback: 99.7%
    >>> Members who left a positive: 48449
    >>> Members who left a negative: 131
    >>> All positive feedback received: 77556
    >>>
    >>> http://stores.ebay.com/Abacus24-7
    >>>
    >>> ----------------------------
    >>>
    >>> This is the third question he's asked about this same subject in 25
    >>> hours.

    >> My heavens?!? The third question in 25 hours?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell
    >> is wrong with this guy? He must be stopped, I say! He's out of
    >> control!
    >> Or maybe he's hesitant about using aftermarket ink because twice now
    >> he's had to buy new printheads because the others were ruined by
    >> crappy aftermarket ink and he doesn't want to repeat the experience.
    >> Therefore he is proceeding very cautiously.
    >>
    >> Still, there's no excuse for this type of behavior... for all these
    >> QUESTIONS! We hate questions. They make us uncomfortable.
    >>
    >> Roger, thank you for monitoring this fellow's "question output.
    >>
    >> Your including the number of questions AND the time frame in which
    >> they were asked just goes to show how "special" you really are.
    >> The man who pays attention to the smallest detail is, uh, a man who
    >> pays attention to the smallest detail, by God!
    >>
    >> Some might say you were "anal." But not me, brother. I'm overjoyed,
    >> as the rest of this newsgroup must be, that you're out there watching
    >> over us, protecting us from "question terrorists" like the evil "Mr.
    >> Ink," as I have come to call him.
    >>
    >> We can't tolerate this type of thing around here. Three (related)
    >> questions in 25 hours? Nay, no, never again! Roger, take this
    >> inquisitive bastard out back and shoot him!
    >>
    >> Then shove some coal "up there," Rog," and in no time you'll have some
    >> diamonds. No, wait. Belay that. You probably couldn't shove a pin up
    >> there. Too tight.

    > a prime example of how not to get useful information on the usenet.
    >
    > now **** off mike

    sbb? sorry bitch bastard?

    i got the info i requested, thank you.

    what i don't comprehend is why, if you have nothing to add, do people like
    you insist on poking your nose in?

    bill and sgt.minor provided precisely what i needed to know. yes, i suppose
    i could have gotten the answer to what i needed to know by asking my
    question more succinctly, more explicitly but i was starting from ground
    zero and the info i received from the original question led to the other
    queries.

    again, why do you tight ass types even respond? why don't you just let it go
    and chalk it up to inexperience in the usenet?

    jeez! what do you do for a living, sbb? did you know it all when you started
    out or did you learn along the way.

    now you **** off, douchebag.

    mike

    mike, Jun 28, 2006
  16. mike

    sbb78247 Guest

    mike wrote:
    > "sbb78247" <> wrote in message
    >> mike wrote:
    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> My heavens?!? The third question in 25 hours?!?!?!?!?!? What the
    >>> hell is wrong with this guy? He must be stopped, I say! He's out of
    >>> control!
    >>> Or maybe he's hesitant about using aftermarket ink because twice now
    >>> he's had to buy new printheads because the others were ruined by
    >>> crappy aftermarket ink and he doesn't want to repeat the experience.
    >>> Therefore he is proceeding very cautiously.
    >>>
    >>> Still, there's no excuse for this type of behavior... for all these
    >>> QUESTIONS! We hate questions. They make us uncomfortable.
    >>>
    >>> Roger, thank you for monitoring this fellow's "question output.
    >>>
    >>> Your including the number of questions AND the time frame in which
    >>> they were asked just goes to show how "special" you really are.
    >>> The man who pays attention to the smallest detail is, uh, a man who
    >>> pays attention to the smallest detail, by God!
    >>>
    >>> Some might say you were "anal." But not me, brother. I'm overjoyed,
    >>> as the rest of this newsgroup must be, that you're out there
    >>> watching over us, protecting us from "question terrorists" like the
    >>> evil "Mr. Ink," as I have come to call him.
    >>>
    >>> We can't tolerate this type of thing around here. Three (related)
    >>> questions in 25 hours? Nay, no, never again! Roger, take this
    >>> inquisitive bastard out back and shoot him!
    >>>
    >>> Then shove some coal "up there," Rog," and in no time you'll have
    >>> some diamonds. No, wait. Belay that. You probably couldn't shove a
    >>> pin up there. Too tight.

    >> a prime example of how not to get useful information on the usenet.
    >>
    >> now **** off mike
    >>

    > sbb? sorry bitch bastard?
    >
    > i got the info i requested, thank you.
    >
    > what i don't comprehend is why, if you have nothing to add, do people
    > like you insist on poking your nose in?
    >
    > bill and sgt.minor provided precisely what i needed to know. yes, i
    > suppose i could have gotten the answer to what i needed to know by
    > asking my question more succinctly, more explicitly but i was
    > starting from ground zero and the info i received from the original
    > question led to the other queries.
    >
    > again, why do you tight ass types even respond? why don't you just
    > let it go and chalk it up to inexperience in the usenet?
    >
    > jeez! what do you do for a living, sbb? did you know it all when you
    > started out or did you learn along the way.
    >
    > now you **** off, douchebag.
    >
    > mike

    aren't you the sensitive poof? if you are that worried about the ink
    fucking up your printer - you stop being such a tight ass and use the oem
    product. otherwise take your chances and live with the nightmare that can
    be described as your mind. now **** off the the mental ward, take your meds
    and sit in the corner and shake for a while.

    hth, hand, and gfia.

    sbb78247, Jun 28, 2006
  17. mike

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Jun 29, 2006
  18. mike

    sbb78247 Guest

    John Doe wrote:

    < snip nothing of signifcance>

    what's the matter john - you didn't like looking like the nitwit you are in
    the homebuilt group?????

    sbb78247, Jun 29, 2006
  19. mike

    mike Guest

    "sbb78247" <> wrote in message
    > mike wrote:
    >> "sbb78247" <> wrote in message

    >>> a prime example of how not to get useful information on the usenet.
    >>>
    >>> now **** off mike
    >>>

    >> sbb? sorry bitch bastard?
    >>
    >> i got the info i requested, thank you.
    >>
    >> what i don't comprehend is why, if you have nothing to add, do people
    >> like you insist on poking your nose in?
    >>
    >> bill and sgt.minor provided precisely what i needed to know. yes, i
    >> suppose i could have gotten the answer to what i needed to know by
    >> asking my question more succinctly, more explicitly but i was
    >> starting from ground zero and the info i received from the original
    >> question led to the other queries.
    >>
    >> again, why do you tight ass types even respond? why don't you just
    >> let it go and chalk it up to inexperience in the usenet?
    >>
    >> jeez! what do you do for a living, sbb? did you know it all when you
    >> started out or did you learn along the way.
    >>
    >> now you **** off, douchebag.
    >>
    >> mike

    > aren't you the sensitive poof? if you are that worried about the ink
    > fucking up your printer - you stop being such a tight ass and use the oem
    > product. otherwise take your chances and live with the nightmare that can
    > be described as your mind. now **** off the the mental ward, take your
    > meds
    > and sit in the corner and shake for a while.
    >
    > hth, hand, and gfia.

    aw, mind your business, you festering pustule.

    mike, Jun 30, 2006
  20. mike

    sbb78247 Guest

    "mike" <> jabbered in

    > "sbb78247" <> wrote in message
    >> mike wrote:
    >>> "sbb78247" <> wrote in message

    >>> sbb? sorry bitch bastard?
    >>>
    >>> i got the info i requested, thank you.
    >>>
    >>> what i don't comprehend is why, if you have nothing to add, do
    >>> people like you insist on poking your nose in?
    >>>
    >>> bill and sgt.minor provided precisely what i needed to know. yes, i
    >>> suppose i could have gotten the answer to what i needed to know by
    >>> asking my question more succinctly, more explicitly but i was
    >>> starting from ground zero and the info i received from the original
    >>> question led to the other queries.
    >>>
    >>> again, why do you tight ass types even respond? why don't you just
    >>> let it go and chalk it up to inexperience in the usenet?
    >>>
    >>> jeez! what do you do for a living, sbb? did you know it all when you
    >>> started out or did you learn along the way.
    >>>
    >>> now you **** off, douchebag.
    >>>
    >>> mike

    >> aren't you the sensitive poof? if you are that worried about the ink
    >> fucking up your printer - you stop being such a tight ass and use the
    >> oem product. otherwise take your chances and live with the nightmare
    >> that can be described as your mind. now **** off the the mental
    >> ward, take your meds
    >> and sit in the corner and shake for a while.
    >>
    >> hth, hand, and gfia.
    >>

    > aw, mind your business, you festering pustule.

    i will do as i please - this is not the nazi world you live in where you
    can try and control the masses.

    now be a good little ko0k and **** off

    --

    speak the truth and leave shortly there after

    sbb78247, Jun 30, 2006