    expres. Who can help me to get this messages back in outlook expres?

    Thanks,
    Wil van der Ham
    Wil van der Ham, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Wil van der Ham

    Unk Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:37:16 +0200, "Wil van der Ham" <> wrote:

    >Who can help me to get back all the messages on outlook expres.
    >I have Mc Afee as virus scan on my computer. A friend of mine told me that I
    >could update the virusscan automatically. In the programm networkassociates
    >is a part called Virus scan console. Here you can give the instruction to
    >update your anti virus programm. After I did this I lost all my messages in
    >outlook-expres including the messages I had put in separate files in outlook
    >expres. Who can help me to get this messages back in outlook expres?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Wil van der Ham

    You could try DBXtract to retrieve what you can from Outlook Express.
    http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

    E-Mail Recovery Software
    http://www.outlook-mail-recovery.com/

    To find the location of the messages, Open OE, Click Tools, Options, Maintenance.
    Now click the "Store Folder..." button and get the location of your boxes. Highlight, Copy and
    paste the location into an Explorer window address bar, or Run box, to open that folder.
    Unk, Apr 16, 2005