    It's only taken me three years to get around to it and realise what I've
    been missing.

    Just thought you should know.

    Craig Edgmon, Jan 5, 2009

  2. Craig Edgmon

    Aardvark Guest

    Re: After two score and just under ten Marmite is off the menu forgood...

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 07:56:24 -0500, Craig Edgmon wrote:

    > ... I've now defected and moved to Vegemite instead as recommended by a
    > dear friend of mine.
    >
    > It's only taken me three years to get around to it and realise what I've
    > been missing.
    >
    > Just thought you should know.

    I've always found both Marmite and Vegemite sick-making in the extreme.

    --
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTN3h-b9nU

    Aardvark, Jan 5, 2009

  3. Craig Edgmon

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in message

    > On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 07:56:24 -0500, Craig Edgmon wrote:
    >
    >> ... I've now defected and moved to Vegemite instead as recommended
    >> by a dear friend of mine.
    >>
    >> It's only taken me three years to get around to it and realise what
    >> I've been missing.
    >>
    >> Just thought you should know.

    > I've always found both Marmite and Vegemite sick-making in the
    > extreme.

    You have a genetic predisposition then, that things black make you sick.

    Keyser Söze, Jan 5, 2009
  4. Craig Edgmon

    DNA Guest

    Craig Edgmon <> wrote in message

    > ... I've now defected and moved to Vegemite instead as recommended by
    > a dear friend of mine.
    >
    > It's only taken me three years to get around to it and realise what
    > I've been missing.
    >
    > Just thought you should know.

    Sprouts can have that effect on you.

    DNA, Jan 5, 2009
  5. Craig Edgmon

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:37:32 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

    > Aardvark <> wrote in message
    >
    >> On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 07:56:24 -0500, Craig Edgmon wrote:
    >>
    >>> ... I've now defected and moved to Vegemite instead as recommended by
    >>> a dear friend of mine.
    >>>
    >>> It's only taken me three years to get around to it and realise what
    >>> I've been missing.
    >>>
    >>> Just thought you should know.

    >> I've always found both Marmite and Vegemite sick-making in the extreme.

    > You have a genetic predisposition then, that things black make you sick.

    So how come I LOVE Pontefract cakes in particular and any liquorice
    products in general?

    Oh, and my bestest friend in the whole wide world is a Jamaican.

    --
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTN3h-b9nU

    Aardvark, Jan 5, 2009
  6. Craig Edgmon

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in message

    > Oh, and my bestest friend in the whole wide world

    Yup - That says it all.

    Keyser Söze, Jan 5, 2009
  7. Craig Edgmon

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:12:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

    > Aardvark <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Oh, and my bestest friend in the whole wide world

    > Yup - That says it all.

    :)

    --
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTN3h-b9nU

    Aardvark, Jan 5, 2009
  8. Craig Edgmon

    D@Z Guest

    >>> Oh, and my bestest friend in the whole wide world

    >> Yup - That says it all.

    do they not have white jamaicans?

    D@Z, Jan 5, 2009
  9. Craig Edgmon