    piñata is made by the same peson who constructed the original? It's
    not difficult to locate that manufacturer because his trademark is
    always evident.

    Richard Cranium, May 28, 2009

  2. Richard Cranium

    Richard C. Guest

    "Richard Cranium" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    : We all know the form and function of a piñata. My question is about
    : what comes next. After the piñata has been mercilessly whacked into
    : oblivion and is left a shattered, shapeless mess by its multitude of
    : whackers, what is the next logical step? Do the whackers simply go on
    : to play without diversion. Do they play with the full knowledge that
    : they successfully defeated a mindless, spineless, shadow figure hung
    : out specifically for them to beat the crap out of, or, do they seek
    : out places where the next piñata may be hanging - especially if said
    : piñata is made by the same peson who constructed the original? It's
    : not difficult to locate that manufacturer because his trademark is
    : always evident.

    ===================
    Dark Matter is the piñata from HELL! ( a zombie piñata?)
    He will not die because a sociopath can NEVER recognize his problem.

    Richard C., May 28, 2009

  3. On Thu, 28 May 2009 08:52:22 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    wrote:

    >Dark Matter is the piñata from HELL! ( a zombie piñata?)
    >He will not die because a sociopath can NEVER recognize his problem.

    Bwuahahahahahahahaah! PKB epitomized!

    Archimedes' Lever, May 29, 2009
  4. On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:37:46 -0500, Doug Jacobs <>
    wrote:

    >Richard Cranium <> wrote:
    >> We all know the form and function of a pi?ata. My question is about
    >> what comes next. After the pi?ata has been mercilessly whacked into
    >> oblivion and is left a shattered, shapeless mess by its multitude of
    >> whackers, what is the next logical step? Do the whackers simply go on
    >> to play without diversion. Do they play with the full knowledge that
    >> they successfully defeated a mindless, spineless, shadow figure hung
    >> out specifically for them to beat the crap out of, or, do they seek
    >> out places where the next pi?ata may be hanging - especially if said
    >> pi?ata is made by the same peson who constructed the original? It's
    >> not difficult to locate that manufacturer because his trademark is
    >> always evident.

    >At least pinata's are filled with tasty sweet candy.
    >
    >I don't know, nor care to find out, what's inside a no-life internet
    >troll. Somehow, I doubt it's as nice as the candy from a pinata.
    >
    >Also, the pinata has the good sense to know it has been defeated when you
    >rip off its head and pour its candy on the floor for the kids. The troll,
    >meanwhile, is like that Black Knight from Monty Python after having its
    >arms and legs chopped off, only more pathetic and tiresome.

    We are all bozos on this bus. You couldn't achieve escape velocity
    from your stupidity if you tried, boy.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 2, 2009
  5. On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 19:52:05 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    > We are all bozos on this bus.

    Speak for yourself Archie. You're ugly, your dick is small, and
    everybody fucked your mother.

    Richard Cranium, Jun 2, 2009
  6. On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:54:47 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >"ArchiTard Loser" cried:
    >
    >> We are all bozos on this bus.

    >You sit at the back of the bus, clowny.

    That's a historical fact!

    Richard Cranium, Jun 3, 2009
  7. On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:54:47 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"ArchiTard Loser" cried:
    >>
    >>> We are all bozos on this bus.

    >>You sit at the back of the bus, clowny.

    >That's a historical fact!

    That is because my inflatable shoes are so large. You circus flea
    pussies get to sit wherever you want.

    You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 3, 2009
  8. On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:56:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:54:47 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"ArchiTard Loser" cried:

    >>>You sit at the back of the bus, clowny.

    >>That's a historical fact!

    > That is because my inflatable shoes are so large. You circus flea
    >pussies get to sit wherever you want.
    >
    > You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

    Your inflatable shoes match your inflatable girlfriend. Oops ... I
    almost forgot - you're celibate - right Archie.

    " ... don't stand a chance against me."

    Ha! THAT is one of the funniest statements you've ever made on Usenet
    Archie. You've been getting your ass kicked for months now - and I'm
    only referring to a few of the groups in which I've seen your sorry
    crap posted. Everywhere you go, you become the groups' whipping boy.
    You are a joke; a laughing stock; the group piñata in every sense. I
    delight in watching you make a fool of yourself by refusing to explain
    your celibacy. I chuckle at your refusal to attempt to solve the
    puzzle - and every group is aware of your fear of failure there. The
    only truth is that people don't stand a chance against you when it
    comes to being a fucking moron on Usenet.

    Richard Cranium, Jun 3, 2009
  9. On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:04:39 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >No thanks Krusty, I'll let you have your imaginary bus all to yourself and
    >you can toddle off to magic fairy candyland on your own.

    I figured you wouldn't get the reference.

    It is FireSign Theater fare. I am miles above you, little girl.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 4, 2009
  10. On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:58:01 GMT, (RichTard The Mental
    Midget Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:56:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >>wrote:

    >>>That's a historical fact!

    >> That is because my inflatable shoes are so large. You circus flea
    >>pussies get to sit wherever you want.
    >>
    >> You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

    >Your inflatable shoes match your inflatable girlfriend. Oops ... I
    >almost forgot - you're celibate - right Archie.
    >
    >" ... don't stand a chance against me."
    >
    >Ha! THAT is one of the funniest statements you've ever made on Usenet
    >Archie. You've been getting your ass kicked for months now - and I'm
    >only referring to a few of the groups in which I've seen your sorry
    >crap posted. Everywhere you go, you become the groups' whipping boy.
    >You are a joke; a laughing stock; the group piñata in every sense. I
    >delight in watching you make a fool of yourself by refusing to explain
    >your celibacy. I chuckle at your refusal to attempt to solve the
    >puzzle - and every group is aware of your fear of failure there. The
    >only truth is that people don't stand a chance against you when it
    >comes to being a fucking moron on Usenet.

    My posts in the thread were to one group. This group. If you, in all
    your immature little mental midget glory, decided to cross post your
    little wussy boy wines into other groups, that's your problem, retard
    boy.

    Grow up, Retard Cranium, your ass is showing again.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 4, 2009
  11. On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:32:24 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> sprouted his typical drivel:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    > Grow up, Retard Cranium, your ass is showing again.

    Well then, I owe you a big "Thank You".

    The last thing I would ever want is for my ass to be showing when you
    are in the vicinity. "Never tempt a faggot" is a worthwhile credo.

    Richard Cranium, Jun 4, 2009
  12. Richard Cranium

    Guest

    On Jun 3, 11:32 pm, Archimedes' Lever <>
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:58:01 GMT, (RichTard The Mental
    >

    > Midget Retard Cranium) wrote:
    > >On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:56:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    > ><> wrote:

    > >>  That is because my inflatable shoes are so large.  You circus flea
    > >>pussies get to sit wherever you want.

    > >>  You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

    > >Your inflatable shoes match your inflatable girlfriend.  Oops ... I
    > >almost forgot - you're celibate - right Archie.

    > >" ... don't stand a chance against me."

    > >Ha!  THAT is one of the funniest statements you've ever made on Usenet
    > >Archie.  You've been getting your ass kicked for months now - and I'm
    > >only referring to a few of the groups in which I've seen your sorry
    > >crap posted.  Everywhere you go, you become the groups' whipping boy.
    > >You are a joke; a laughing stock; the group piñata in every sense.  I
    > >delight in watching you make a fool of yourself by refusing to explain
    > >your celibacy.  I chuckle at your refusal to attempt to solve the
    > >puzzle - and every group is aware of your fear of failure there.  The
    > >only truth is that people don't stand a chance against you when it
    > >comes to being a fucking moron on Usenet.

    >   My posts in the thread were to one group. This group. If you, in all
    > your immature little mental midget glory, decided to cross post your
    > little wussy boy wines into other groups, that's your problem, retard
    > boy.
    >
    >   Grow up, Retard Cranium, your ass is showing again.- Hide quoted text -

    Cranium is correct; you are showing signs of anger whenever you
    respond. You are the one who delights in pointing out whenever
    someone posts a typo, uses poor grammar, spells a word incorrectly,
    etc. - even if the meaning comes through loud and clear. You seem to
    feel that it makes you a superior being. Best example was your recent
    tirade against John Larkin is some of the PC groups that you've
    retreated to after a steady diet of being lambasted here. Why did you
    say " ... wussy boy wines into other ... " in the above posting? Why
    are you ignoring the Cranium puzzle? Look at it this way - if you
    successfully complete the puzzle solution, Cranium will be shut up
    forever. I fail to see how you cannot take the shot since you have
    nothing at all to lose. That is unless Cranium is correct in his
    assertion that you fear failure so much that you will not take any
    risk. What a shame if that is true because there really is no risk.
    These puzzles often have convoluted solutions that are pure trickery
    that no one could hold anyone responsible for missing. Still, there
    is also the chance that you will come up with the right answer and
    Cranium with his supporters would have to back off completely. You
    would then be in a position to issue your own challenge to them.

    , Jun 4, 2009
  13. Richard Cranium

    Richard C. Guest

    "Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    :
    : Grow up, Retard Cranium, your ass is showing again.

    ========================
    Yes, you are!

    Richard C., Jun 4, 2009
  14. On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 05:41:01 -0700 (PDT),
    wrote:

    > Best example was your recent
    >tirade against John Larkin is some of the PC groups that you've
    >retreated to after a steady diet of being lambasted here.

    You're a fucking idiot. I have been posting in the electronic design
    group for years. The thread was cross posted to the PC groups, which I do
    not frequent. I post there every day. Sometimes I posts here every day
    while I chastise the two (now three) retards that have been jacking off
    their brains here.

    If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were nothing more
    than yet another iteration of RichTard the Utter Retard Cranium.

    As it stands, you are nothing more than a stupid, interloping twit that
    cannot even make a valid observation of events, much less make a valid
    assessment thereof.

    Grow up. Get off you retarded little high horse, and oh yeah... ****
    off and die as well, you pathetic excuse for civil intelligence.

    Nobody asked you for your retarded, 4-F level assessments.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 5, 2009
  15. On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:43:23 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >"ArchTard' Loser" crapped:
    >
    >>>No thanks Krusty, I'll let you have your imaginary bus all to yourself and
    >>>you can toddle off to magic fairy candyland on your own.

    >> I figured you wouldn't get the reference.
    >>
    >> It is FireSign Theater fare. I am miles above you, little girl.

    >It's not that I didn't "get it," you simpleton, it's that I don't care.
    >
    >BTW, it's a sure sign of latent homosexuality when you refer to another male
    >as a "girl."

    Stop acting like a little adolescent bitch then. Pretty simple, ya
    dippy bitch.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 5, 2009
  16. On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 18:37:59 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    > Nobody asked you for your retarded, 4-F level assessments.

    But you gotta admit he knows you like a book Archie. You're a fucking
    moron in every newsgroup in which you participate. Every group knows
    about your claim of celibacy - which you continue to avoid explaining.
    Every group knows that you're scared to death of the puzzle challenge
    and do not have the balls to try it. Every group recognizes you as a
    phony and a whipping boy, useful for diversionary playing at times.

    You're ugly, your dick is small and everybody fucked your mother.

    Richard Cranium, Jun 5, 2009
  17. Richard Cranium

    Richard C. Guest

    When you finally blow, it will not be a pretty thing.

    But...please go for it anyway!

    =========================
    :

    Richard C., Jun 5, 2009
  18. And when Archie finally does blow, do you think the NAACP will issue
    some kind of a protest?

    Richard Cranium, Jun 5, 2009
  19. On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 02:55:46 GMT, (RichTard The
    Sub-4-F Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >> Nobody asked you for your retarded, 4-F level assessments.

    >But you gotta admit he knows you like a book Archie.

    You obviously have no clue what 4-F refers to. That is no surprise,
    considering that your level is beneath that of a 4-F twit like the other
    bastard is.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 6, 2009
  20. On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:41:20 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >Depends on

    Current PSP UMD releases? Top line flicks, you retarded piece of shit.

    You have yet to make a valid statement in this group.

    Your brains are in your Depends. Yes, that is what the stench is.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 6, 2009