    looking for the sudden change in my life.

    Any comments?

    Chuks

    Chuks_in_London, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Sept. 13, 2006

    You are supposed to get an email from MSFT when you pass your first exam...
    however, if you didn't get the email, then you need to email or phone MSFT
    and have them walk you through getting access to the MCP member site.

    or phone at one of these numbers:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    Be sure to have all your candidate information from your testing provider
    and exam # / date...

    Good job!

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Chuks_in_London

    Blackmetal Guest

    If this exam was the last exam you just passed for MCAD, I supposse you have
    already access to the MCP site.

    If so, go to check your transcript and should already reflect that you're
    already MCAD.

    If it was your first exam, make sure you get access to the MCP site and
    then, you might request your welcome kit because they don't send it to you
    automatically.

    As a very last option, if you have the report saying that you passed your
    exam, you don't have to doubt about your results!

    Blackmetal, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Chuks_in_London

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: After the the last MCP exam towards MCAD, what happens next?

    Blackmetal wrote:
    > If this exam was the last exam you just passed for MCAD, I supposse you have
    > already access to the MCP site.
    >
    > If so, go to check your transcript and should already reflect that you're
    > already MCAD.
    >
    > If it was your first exam, make sure you get access to the MCP site and
    > then, you might request your welcome kit because they don't send it to you
    > automatically.
    >
    > As a very last option, if you have the report saying that you passed your
    > exam, you don't have to doubt about your results!

    I agree with Blackmetal. It's probable that the OP already has access
    to the MCP member site, in which case he should check his transcript.
    The second step would be to request for a Welcome kit from the site.
    The thing most newly certified professionals aren't aware of, is that
    they need to specifically request a welcome kit, before it can be
    dispatched. It is not automatic.

    Cerebrus, Sep 14, 2006
  5. Thanks for your response. The exam was my last (315, 36 and 320) and i
    haven't recieved any other welcome pack except for the first one after my
    first MCP. I have been visiting the member site and all i see is the
    transcript of the first exam.

    should i see all and sine am not not seeing any what should i do.
    thanks

    chuks

    Chuks_in_London, Sep 14, 2006
  6. Chuks_in_London

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, regarding the certificates, you will receive one certificate the first
    time you pass an exam and when you achieve a higher level of certification,
    but not after passing every exam in between.

    Example, if your first exam was 70-305, you will receive that certificate.
    Then, you pass 70-320 you will not receive a certificate for that exam. If
    you pass your elective, let's say 70-229 (SQL) they you'll become MCAD and
    you will receive a certificate for become a MCAD.

    Your transcript should display every exam passed. If after some time you
    don't see an exam on your transcript, call microsoft and have on hand the
    results report of that exam.

    If you call, sometimes, the response to fix your transcript is faster than
    when you send an email.

    Hope this helps

    Blackmetal, Sep 14, 2006
  7. Chuks_in_London

    Barry Guest

    Re: After the the last MCP exam towards MCAD, what happens next?

    Hi

    I passed my second Exam on 8th May and it took over two months of
    emails, faxes, telephone calls to get my transcript updated.

    Total Nightmare!!

    Sometimes, I really just don't "get" Microsoft.....

    Hopefully my next one, which is soon, will not take so long as it will
    complete my MCAD status.

    Anyway, moan over!

    Barry

    Barry, Sep 14, 2006