    tried installing K-Lite_Codec_Pack_710_Mega and that did not help
    either. Any ideas? Thanks

    windows 7 home premium 64bit.
    lbbss, May 7, 2011

  2. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    Re: After installing windows 7 codec pack NO MORE jpg Thumbnail Viewin Explorer?

    after much searching I found the solution. unchecked the "Always
    show Icons never thumbnails" button, it's the first item on the list
    in the Windows Explorer / Tools / View tab, and the problem was
    solved.

    lbbss, May 7, 2011
  4. lbbss

    John Turco Guest

    lbbss wrote:

    > after much searching I found the solution. unchecked the "Always
    > show Icons never thumbnails" button, it's the first item on the list
    > in the Windows Explorer / Tools / View tab, and the problem was
    > solved.

    Thank you, for the follow-up; it could help others, with the same
    issue.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>