Affordable Green Energy Solutions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by StevieO, Sep 28, 2010.

  1. StevieO

    StevieO Guest

    Comrades, let's be honest for a moment. One of the best feelings any Prog
    can have is smugness. A sense of righteous superiority. Now-a-days, the best
    way to get that feeling is to show your neighbors just how environmentally
    conscious you are.

    Trouble is, in these tough economic times you may not be able to afford the
    up-grades to your home necessary to achieve this sense of superiority. The
    simple fact is that Green Energy is a scam and like all rackets it costs big
    bucks. In all honesty these Green Energy gimmicks are so damn expensive
    there is no way they'll ever pay for themselves let alone start saving you
    money on your electric bill.

    Don't fret and worry. We offer a complete line of phony solar cell arrays
    that you can mount on your roof and fake wind turbines to set up in your
    backyard that sell for a fraction of the cost of the real thing. And the
    best part, they look so authentic that they'd fool an EPA inspector. You
    could even apply for an Energy Tax Credit because we'll never tell if you
    don't.

    At last you can have the neighborhood bragging rights you crave without
    going into debt. And don't feel guilty. In an effort to "keep up with the
    Jones's" your gullible neighbors will probably bankrupt themselves buying
    real solar panels and wind turbines. So in the end, you'll have struck a
    blow for the environment and renewable energy anyway.

    Ersatz Energy Solutions
    Send for a free catalog today

    StevieO, Sep 28, 2010

  2. StevieO wrote: