    I have a question regarding Aero Effect.
    How to enable Aero Glass Effect in Windows 7?

    Thanks

    urvashi Beniwal, Jan 4, 2010

  2. urvashi Beniwal

    Bob Goddard Guest

    urvashi Beniwal wrote:

    > Hi
    > I have a question regarding Aero Effect.
    > How to enable Aero Glass Effect in Windows 7?

    Boot with a Linux install CD then just follow the prompts. When you reboot
    the Aero Glass Effect will be present in Windows 7.

    --
    http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/

    Bob Goddard, Jan 4, 2010

  3. urvashi Beniwal

    Rob Guest

    David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_warrenrogersassociates.com> wrote:
    > In article <>, numpty@
    > 1.individual.mailtrap.org.uk says...
    >>
    >> urvashi Beniwal wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hi
    >> > I have a question regarding Aero Effect.
    >> > How to enable Aero Glass Effect in Windows 7?

    >> Boot with a Linux install CD then just follow the prompts. When you reboot
    >> the Aero Glass Effect will be present in Windows 7.

    > I hope (s)he posts back with whether or not it worked...

    Maybe the stupid Pakistani with his antivirus malware can help him...
    He seems to think as well this group is about Windows.

    Rob, Jan 4, 2010
  4. On Jan 4, 7:34 pm, Bob Goddard <>
    wrote:
    > urvashi Beniwal wrote:
    > > Hi
    > > I have a question regarding Aero Effect.
    > > How to enable Aero Glass Effect in Windows 7?

    > Boot with a Linux install CD then just follow the prompts. When you reboot
    > the Aero Glass Effect will be present in Windows 7.
    >
    > --http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/

    Thank You Bob

    urvashi Beniwal, Jan 6, 2010
  5. On Jan 5, 1:49 am, Rob <> wrote:
    > David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_warrenrogersassociates.com> wrote:
    > > In article <>, numpty@
    > > 1.individual.mailtrap.org.uk says...

    > >> Boot with a Linux install CD then just follow the prompts. When you reboot
    > >> the Aero Glass Effect will be present in Windows 7.

    > > I hope (s)he posts back with whether or not it worked...

    > Maybe the stupid Pakistani with his antivirus malware can help him...
    > He seems to think as well this group is about Windows.

    Thanks you Rob

    urvashi Beniwal, Jan 6, 2010
  6. On Jan 5, 1:49 am, Rob <> wrote:
    > David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_warrenrogersassociates.com> wrote:
    > > In article <>, numpty@
    > > 1.individual.mailtrap.org.uk says...

    > >> Boot with a Linux install CD then just follow the prompts. When you reboot
    > >> the Aero Glass Effect will be present in Windows 7.

    > > I hope (s)he posts back with whether or not it worked...

    > Maybe the stupid Pakistani with his antivirus malware can help him...
    > He seems to think as well this group is about Windows.

    Hi David Kerber
    Thanks a lot

    urvashi Beniwal, Jan 6, 2010