    to end up using firewalls and proxy servers for my home. Kinda frustrating
    .... the config part!

    thanks
    William, Jul 23, 2004

  2. William

    Steve Guest

    Only way to keep your computer free of viruses, adware,
    spyware, and spam is to keep it off the internet.
    Of course your other computer that does go
    online.....that one will get all the viruses and spam.
    (BIG GRIN)

    (adwares, spywares) besides
    >using spybots?
    >
    >Norton Antivirus 2004 seems to fail on that matter and I

    don't think i want

    Steve, Jul 23, 2004

  3. William

    William Guest

    Thanks Steve!
    Really appreciate it. Besides what you said, are u telling me that the other
    way is to get a proxy server?

    Anyway, really appreciate all the help u can give me

    Thanks

    William, Jul 23, 2004
  4. William

    Mike Herchel Guest