    Brides Dreams
    Suppliers of Beautiful Wedding Artificial Flowers
    www.bridesdreams.co.uk

    Brides Dreams®, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Brides Dreams®

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brides Dreams® said:

    > When I usually go to place like Kazza I do a check now Adware use to find
    > loads, now I do it it always says successful I presumed I just got the

    If you are using ver 5.83, you presume *wrong* about being uptodate, the latest
    version is 6.181

    > update one and it also say congratulations this is done with nothing found
    > via all my drives in a deep scan.
    > When I go onto certain web pages I cannot see advert banners I set my IE
    > settings low and still cannot see them,
    > My partner may of added a pop up but I cannot see it how can I set the
    > settings in there or even look if I have pop up stopper I tried ctrl allt
    > delete with nothing that I recognise as a pop up
    >
    > Mich

    But...what is your question?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003

  3. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Brides Dreams® said:
    >
    > > When I usually go to place like Kazza I do a check now Adware use to

    find
    > > loads, now I do it it always says successful I presumed I just got the

    > If you are using ver 5.83, you presume *wrong* about being uptodate, the

    latest
    > version is 6.181
    >
    > > update one and it also say congratulations this is done with nothing

    found
    > > via all my drives in a deep scan.
    > > When I go onto certain web pages I cannot see advert banners I set my IE
    > > settings low and still cannot see them,
    > > My partner may of added a pop up but I cannot see it how can I set the
    > > settings in there or even look if I have pop up stopper I tried ctrl

    allt
    > > delete with nothing that I recognise as a pop up
    > >
    > > Mich

    > But...what is your question?

    I cannot see it how can I set the
    settings in there or even look if I have pop up stopper I tried ctrl allt
    delete with nothing that I recognise as a pop up.

    The clue was in the pudding

    Brides Dreams®, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Brides Dreams®

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brides Dreams® said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Brides Dreams® said:
    >>
    >>> When I usually go to place like Kazza I do a check now Adware use to find
    >>> loads, now I do it it always says successful I presumed I just got the

    >> If you are using ver 5.83, you presume *wrong* about being uptodate, the
    >> latest version is 6.181
    >>
    >>> update one and it also say congratulations this is done with nothing found
    >>> via all my drives in a deep scan.
    >>> When I go onto certain web pages I cannot see advert banners I set my IE
    >>> settings low and still cannot see them,
    >>> My partner may of added a pop up but I cannot see it how can I set the
    >>> settings in there or even look if I have pop up stopper I tried ctrl allt
    >>> delete with nothing that I recognise as a pop up
    >>>
    >>> Mich

    >> But...what is your question?

    > I cannot see it how can I set the

    You cannot see what?

    > settings in there or even look if I have pop up stopper I tried ctrl allt
    > delete with nothing that I recognise as a pop up.
    >
    > The clue was in the pudding

    popup stoppers like NoAds do not work within Kazaa, they work when you are
    browsing the net.
    If you want to kill the ads in Kazaa, get rid of it and install kazaaLite and/or
    install a hosts file.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003
  5. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Brides Dreams® said:
    >
    > > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    find

    > >> If you are using ver 5.83, you presume *wrong* about being uptodate,

    the
    > >> latest version is 6.181

    found

    IE

    allt

    > >> But...what is your question?

    > > I cannot see it how can I set the

    > You cannot see what?
    >
    > > settings in there or even look if I have pop up stopper I tried ctrl

    allt
    > > delete with nothing that I recognise as a pop up.
    > >
    > > The clue was in the pudding

    > popup stoppers like NoAds do not work within Kazaa, they work when you are
    > browsing the net.
    > If you want to kill the ads in Kazaa, get rid of it and install kazaaLite

    and/or
    > install a hosts file.

    Sorry already using Kazza lite version 2.1.0
    I was just wondering if there was anything wrong with the adware? As I said
    it checks 34 programmes and finds nothing which I cannot belive as before
    there was loads.

    Brides Dreams®, Sep 26, 2003
  6. Brides Dreams®

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003
  7. Brides Dreams®, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Brides Dreams®

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003
  9. Tnanks
    "Brian H¹©" I thought we would get there in the end

    Brides Dreams®, Sep 26, 2003
  10. Brides Dreams®

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brides Dreams® said:

    > Tnanks
    > "Brian H¹©" I thought we would get there in the end

    You're welcome

    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003