    times you can sit for a MCP exam?

    I failed the 70-270 due to rushing. I would like to know
    if this penalises me in any way besides just financially

    Guest, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    billyw Guest

    not really..

    last time i looked there was a cooling off period after you fail a few
    times.
    but as long as you got the money it's not a problem

    billyw, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:eau60$qVEHA.3016
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > but as long as you got the money it's not a problem

    "fool and his money" principle

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\131275.htm (6/21/2004 11:29:03

    AM) #
    > Can anyone advise me if there is a maximum amount of
    > times you can sit for a MCP exam?
    >
    > I failed the 70-270 due to rushing. I would like to know
    > if this penalises me in any way besides just financially

    Heh, henh, henh, henh, you said penalises.

    kpg, Jun 21, 2004
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    isn't that some penal condition? maybe they have a cream for it?

    Consultant, Jun 21, 2004
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:02:26 -0700, Consultant extemporised:

    > isn't that some penal condition? maybe they have a cream for it?

    P enal enl argement cream for sa le.

    Bulk pricing available.

    Go to http://www.bigpenal.com

    JaR
    Entrepreneurial Thug

    JaR, Jun 21, 2004
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\131395.htm (6/21/2004 12:31:31

    PM) #
    > On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:02:26 -0700, Consultant extemporised:
    >
    > > isn't that some penal condition? maybe they have a cream for it?
    > >

    > P enal enl argement cream for sa le.
    >
    > Bulk pricing available.
    >
    > Go to http://www.bigpenal.com
    >
    > JaR
    > Entrepreneurial Thug

    The slogan could be:

    The more you use, the more you need!

    kp "surface area" g

    kpg, Jun 21, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:02:26 -0700, Consultant extemporised:
    >
    >> isn't that some penal condition? maybe they have a cream for it?
    >>

    > P enal enl argement cream for sa le.
    >
    > Bulk pricing available.
    >
    > Go to http://www.bigpenal.com
    >
    > JaR
    > Entrepreneurial Thug

    nope, I'm not falling for this one again....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#u8IZY7VEHA.2408
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > The more you use, the more you need!

    sounds like MS service packs...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Jun 21, 2004
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:16:58 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:#u8IZY7VEHA.2408
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> The more you use, the more you need!

    > sounds like MS service packs...

    You guys ever blow a Huckleberry Latte through your nose?

    Missed the keyboard this time, fortunately.

    JaR
    Dripping Thug

    JaR, Jun 21, 2004
  12. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no, have you ever cut a shart?

    Consultant, Jun 21, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > You guys ever blow a Huckleberry Latte through your nose?

    so that would be "extra foam"?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the best

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OcmBfL8VEHA.4024
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:17:30 -0700, Consultant extemporised:

    > no, have you ever cut a shart?

    You're probably familiar with;

    You can shake it
    You can squeeze it
    You can bang it on the wall
    But it waits until your pants are zipped
    for that last damn drop to fall

    JaR
    Poetic Thug

    JaR, Jun 21, 2004
  16. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > You're probably familiar with;
    >
    > You can shake it
    > You can squeeze it
    > You can bang it on the wall
    > But it waits until your pants are zipped
    > for that last damn drop to fall

    Nice. The only one I'm familiar with is:

    No matter how you shake and dance,
    The last damn drip goes down your pants.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 21, 2004
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > You're probably familiar with;
    > >
    > > You can shake it
    > > You can squeeze it
    > > You can bang it on the wall
    > > But it waits until your pants are zipped
    > > for that last damn drop to fall

    > Nice. The only one I'm familiar with is:
    >
    > No matter how you shake and dance,
    > The last damn drip goes down your pants.

    Everyone's favorite:

    If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
    please be neat and wipe the seat.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 21, 2004