advise wth dvd recorder

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tety Garf, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. Tety Garf

    Tety Garf Guest

    I would like to get a dvd recorder with hard disk.

    I live in the UK and the following are my requirements:

    To:
    record everyday programs, watch them later and delete them;
    record special programs for keeping;
    record from a decoder (satellite
    program a recording in advance
    play commercial dvds
    record music (mainly from the above decoder

    I often record opera/opera programs, video and sound quality is
    important.

    Something that is not too complicate to operate.

    Had a look on the net, there is too much, however, the Toshiba RD-XS30
    seemed ok but then I think that
    is lacking of a scart for the satellite decoder(?).

    Can you please advise me.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Tety Garf, Nov 6, 2004

  2. PANASONIC