    I want to take the 70-270 exam asap..
    Can anyone suggest some good sites to recommend for study ...or even exam
    questions..?
    damien crowe, Jul 25, 2003

  2. damien crowe

    Consultant Guest

    the link does not work, do you have an alternate?

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2003

  3. http://www.cram4exams.com/index.shtml

    http://www.braindumps.com/

    Try with testking v.5.0
    real questions
    and a good percentage of those
    in the exam

    good luck

    Nestor Venegas, Jul 25, 2003
  4. damien crowe

    Consultant Guest

    Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist
    shit, tinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death
    warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it!
    Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you
    until your assholes are sucking buttermilk

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2003
  5. damien crowe

    Gary - US Guest

    Nestor = A$$ Fuck3r