    So far I have studied Fortigate products, but I feel the need to see
    some alternatives/rivals to them.

    Thanks in advance.

    Sanal Kisi, Nov 28, 2007

  2. Sanal Kisi

    Iris Guest

    Check out www.cymphonix.com
    Quotes are free

    Iris, Nov 29, 2007

  3. Sanal Kisi

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a product that would provide our campus a list of
    > gateway security services on our internet connection.
    >
    > We have a campus with well over 2000PC's and 5000 users, all fed by a
    > single ATM connection through a Cisco 3825. I am looking for a
    > hardware appliance that would provide us IPS, firewall, NAT,
    > URL-filtering, anti-virus, and anti-spam services, together with the
    > ability to be expanded if the PC's and users increase to 4000 and 8000
    > respectively.
    >
    > So far I have studied Fortigate products, but I feel the need to see
    > some alternatives/rivals to them.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    WatchGuard Firewalls, and get two of them for load balancing and fail
    over. www.watchguard.com.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Nov 30, 2007