    Regards
    Thnaks for your help
    Serge
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Nov 27, 2004

  2. quit now and save yourself further embarrassment.

    On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:23:02 -0800, serge calderara
    <> wrote:

    >Dear all,
    >
    >I fail once for 2 points onlz this exam 6 month ago and I have to say that I
    >was really desapointed to be so close and also becasue I was preparing myself
    >alone, but sure not enough.
    >
    >Now I am again motivated to try it again and for that I need your advise on
    >existing practice test like tranbscender, measureUp and Selftest..
    >
    >Which of those do u recommand me to get and if you have anz other advise to
    >succeed this time, I will be happy to hear those
    >
    >Regards
    >Thnaks for your help
    >Serge

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "serge calderara" <> wrote
    > Now I am again motivated to try it again and for that I need your advise

    on
    > existing practice test like tranbscender, measureUp and Selftest..
    >
    > Which of those do u recommand me to get and if you have anz other advise

    > succeed this time, I will be happy to hear those

    Self tests are great, but don't depend on them. Make sure you are practicing
    hands-on with actual systems as well.

    As for which practice test is better, I can't say for sure. Best bet is to
    google the group.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 29, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > As for which practice test is better, I can't say for sure. Best bet
    > is to google the group.

    the absolute BEST practice test is the live exam...mind you at $100-$125
    (15 rupees in India) a go it's a costly one.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  5. >the absolute BEST practice test is the live exam...mind you at $100-$125
    >(15 rupees in India) a go it's a costly one.

    if people think it's expensive, it's time for them to give more blood.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004