    2 case fans + chip fan
    USB modem
    and the speakers use the power supply as well

    greg, Sep 12, 2005

  2. greg

    SgtMinor Guest

    You can do the math here: http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/

    SgtMinor, Sep 12, 2005

  3. greg wrote:
    > A couple of hours ago i orderd an Asus V9999 graphics card now im thinking
    > is the 400W power supply I got going to be enought to power it. Last time I
    > changed my card to the geforce 4 I got in now it blew the 300W powersupply i
    > had last time, am i goin to get a repeat performance?
    >
    > setup
    > AMD 2100
    > Asus mobo
    > DVDRW drive
    > CD RW drive
    > 2X HDD
    > 2 case fans + chip fan
    > USB modem
    > and the speakers use the power supply as well

    Here's a starting point. Can't vouch for it, other than to say that
    using it my 480W PSU is adequate and it hasn't, in fact, released any
    magic smoke yet. :)

    http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,119585,pg,2,00.asp

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2005
  4. SgtMinor wrote:
    > greg wrote:
    >> A couple of hours ago i orderd an Asus V9999 graphics card now im thinking
    >> is the 400W power supply I got going to be enought to power it. Last time I
    >> changed my card to the geforce 4 I got in now it blew the 300W powersupply i
    >> had last time, am i goin to get a repeat performance?
    >>
    >> setup
    >> AMD 2100
    >> Asus mobo
    >> DVDRW drive
    >> CD RW drive
    >> 2X HDD
    >> 2 case fans + chip fan
    >> USB modem
    >> and the speakers use the power supply as well
    >>

    > You can do the math here: http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/

    Slick! Better than the ballparker I posted a link to.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2005
  5. greg