    and times. is there any good free programs out there to help this alog a
    little faster?

    brian

    brian, May 15, 2004

  2. brian

    °Mike° Guest

    Look in the Temporary Internet Files folder.
    Print out the entire directory.

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 01:07:38 GMT, in
    <u3epc.858$>
    brian scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 15, 2004

  3. brian

    Plato Guest

    brian wrote:

    > I have a customer who wants me to check some computers at his office to
    > see if these computers have been to porn sites. he needs me to provide dates
    > and times. is there any good free programs out there to help this alog a
    > little faster?

    No free programs. Check Internet Cache. Easy. Holds xxx movies as well.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 15, 2004
  4. brian

    S Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > brian wrote:
    > >
    > > I have a customer who wants me to check some

    computers at his office to

    http://www.fsm.nl/ward/
    Should show anything not cleaned out.

    S, May 15, 2004
  5. brian

    docmill Guest

    "brian" <> wrote in

    > I have a customer who wants me to check some computers at his office
    > see if these computers have been to porn sites. he needs me to provide
    > dates and times. is there any good free programs out there to help
    > this alog a little faster?
    >
    > brian

    http://www.spy-gadgets.com/porn-blocker-eraser/porn-checker.htm
    And for the live stuff, you need the web camera.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 15, 2004
  6. brian

    Jack Guest

    Seems you need to learn to spell.Try a "Spell Checker"

    Jack, May 15, 2004
  7. brian wrote:

    > I have a customer who wants me to check some computers at his office to
    > see if these computers have been to porn sites. he needs me to provide dates
    > and times. is there any good free programs out there to help this alog a
    > little faster?
    >
    > brian

    Tell your customer that he will succeed in catching only the stupid who
    look at porn sites. People with any computer smarts at all are already
    way ahead of both he and you.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 15, 2004
  8. brian

    Juan Pérez Guest

    docmill wrote:
    > "brian" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a customer who wants me to check some computers at his

    office
    > > see if these computers have been to porn sites. he needs me to

    provide
    > > dates and times. is there any good free programs out there to help
    > > this alog a little faster?
    > >
    > > brian
    > >

    > http://www.spy-gadgets.com/porn-blocker-eraser/porn-checker.htm
    > And for the live stuff, you need the web camera.

    :eek:)

    Juan Pérez, May 15, 2004
  9. How many words were misspelled there, Jack?

    ToMmY pIcKels, May 15, 2004
  10. Helping Jack out a little, the word "advise" in the subject line is
    mispelled and so is "alog" in the last body line. Grammar, punctuation
    and capitalization errors are not being graded at this time.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 15, 2004
  11. brian

    Juan Pérez Guest

    View/History as well as Temporary Internet Files as per °Mike°'s
    directions.
    --

    Don't get Tied - Up in your work.

    Juan Pérez, May 15, 2004
  12. brian

    Brad Ball Guest

    wouldn't you want to view the index.dat file if the cache is deleted? I'm
    new so I'm probably so wrong lol

    Brad Ball, May 15, 2004
  13. brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Technically, three.

    Toolman Tim, May 15, 2004
  14. brian

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > Seems you need to learn to spell.Try a "Spell Checker"

    Seems you need to learn to construct a sentence correctly.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 15, 2004
  15. brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Gee...I missed the one in the subject line <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 15, 2004
  16. Perhaps you *could* catch someone redhanded who is cognizant of keeping
    a computer running efficiently. Or someone who knows to delete
    index.dat. Or maybe they use another browser to look at porn that
    doesn't use the same cache as IE. Or maybe they use a decent Usenet
    client or IRC or ...

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 15, 2004
  17. brian

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > > I have a customer who wants me to check some computers at his office to
    > > see if these computers have been to porn sites. he needs me to provide dates
    > > and times. is there any good free programs out there to help this alog a
    > > little faster?

    > Tell your customer that he will succeed in catching only the stupid who
    > look at porn sites. People with any computer smarts at all are already
    > way ahead of both he and you.

    Another thing to consider is that if a customer asks you do do that and
    you come through, you wont be hired again. As the last thing the boss
    needs is somebody good that "his" boss/wife/partner can hire to do the
    same.

    Plato, May 15, 2004
  18. brian

    docmill Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:40a58715$0$1777$:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >>
    >> > I have a customer who wants me to check some computers at his
    >> > office to
    >> > see if these computers have been to porn sites. he needs me to
    >> > provide dates and times. is there any good free programs out there
    >> > to help this alog a little faster?

    >> Tell your customer that he will succeed in catching only the stupid
    >> who look at porn sites. People with any computer smarts at all are
    >> already way ahead of both he and you.

    > Another thing to consider is that if a customer asks you do do that
    > and you come through, you wont be hired again. As the last thing the
    > boss needs is somebody good that "his" boss/wife/partner can hire to
    > do the same.

    How many glasses of wine have you had tonight?
    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 15, 2004
  19. brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "docmill" <> wrote in message
    > Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:40a58715$0$1777$:

    > >> Tell your customer that he will succeed in catching only the stupid
    > >> who look at porn sites. People with any computer smarts at all are
    > >> already way ahead of both he and you.

    > > Another thing to consider is that if a customer asks you do do that
    > > and you come through, you wont be hired again. As the last thing the
    > > boss needs is somebody good that "his" boss/wife/partner can hire to
    > > do the same.

    > How many glasses of wine have you had tonight?

    So I'm not the only one who is having difficulty deciphering that, eh?

    Toolman Tim, May 15, 2004
  20. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "docmill" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:40a58715$0$1777$:

    >>>Another thing to consider is that if a customer asks you do do that
    >>>and you come through, you wont be hired again. As the last thing the
    >>>boss needs is somebody good that "his" boss/wife/partner can hire to
    >>>do the same.

    >>How many glasses of wine have you had tonight?

    > So I'm not the only one who is having difficulty deciphering that, eh?

    I had no trouble, not that it was a particularly enlightening statement.
    A person who will, for a price, act as an assassin for you will also
    work as an assassin for your adversaries.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 15, 2004