    all settings 10 times over..

    Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    them up..

    XP, Aug 21, 2005

  2. XP

    shannon Guest

    XP wrote:

    > I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    > better one, like the Level One.
    >

    > Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    > connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    > all settings 10 times over..
    >

    > Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    > them up..

    Get a Linksys

    shannon, Aug 21, 2005

  3. XP

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message

    > I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should

    get a
    > better one, like the Level One.
    >

    > Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP

    > connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have

    checked
    > all settings 10 times over..
    >

    > Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with

    setting
    > them up..

    Rogered totally..

    Craig Sutton, Aug 21, 2005
  4. XP

    Lightman Guest

    XP wrote:

    > I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    > better one, like the Level One.
    >

    > Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    > connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    > all settings 10 times over..
    >

    > Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    > them up..

    Ask one of you other aliases for help!.

    Lightman

    Lightman, Aug 21, 2005
  5. XP

    steve Guest

    XP wrote:

    > I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should
    > get a better one, like the Level One.
    >
    > Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP
    > to connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have
    > checked all settings 10 times over..
    >
    > Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with
    > setting them up..

    Sorry to hear that. I've never heard of "Level One".....but maybe you can
    take it back or ask them to show you how its supposed to work.

    steve, Aug 21, 2005
  6. XP

    XP Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:53:04 +1200, shannon <> wrote:

    >XP wrote:
    >>

    >> I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    >> better one, like the Level One.
    >>

    >> Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    >> connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    >> all settings 10 times over..
    >>

    >> Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    >> them up..
    >>

    >Get a Linksys

    But did you not list the Level One..

    XP, Aug 21, 2005
  7. XP

    Squirrel Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:49:28 +1200, XP

    And your spelling is pretty shoddy so I suspect you did not really
    understand what you were reading :)

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Aug 21, 2005
  8. XP

    MarkH Guest

    XP <> wrote in

    > I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I
    > should get a better one, like the Level One.

    I missed the thread about this, but just because someone has found a router
    that they bought of a particular brand does not mean that you are unable to
    have problems if you buy a router of that same brand.

    > Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed
    > IP to connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net,
    > have checked all settings 10 times over..

    Gee, that’s tough.

    > Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with
    > setting them up..

    I have no experience with Level One, so I can’t comment on how good they
    are. I have set up several Dynalink ADSL wireless routers, I have found
    them to be very easy to set up and get working.

    It does seem a bit strange that you would follow the advice of the posters
    here, I thought you knew everything?

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 16-August-05)

    MarkH, Aug 21, 2005
  9. XP

    Nova Guest

    XP wrote:

    > I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    > better one, like the Level One.
    >

    > Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    > connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    > all settings 10 times over..
    >

    > Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    > them up..

    It is far better to go to review sites than to rely on OPINIONS from
    people here, that is all they are here. If someone recommends something
    in here the first thing you should do is check it out on the web at some
    decent review sites. I have seen people recommending all sorts of
    things in this group only to find quality review sites absoultely
    rubbishing the product. There is some good advise in here but there is
    also some very bad advise.

    Nova, Aug 21, 2005
  10. XP

    shannon Guest

    XP wrote:
    > On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:53:04 +1200, shannon <> wrote:
    >

    >>XP wrote:
    >>

    >>>I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    >>>better one, like the Level One.
    >>>

    >>>Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    >>>connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    >>>all settings 10 times over..
    >>>

    >>>Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    >>>them up..
    >>>

    >>Get a Linksys

    > But did you not list the Level One..

    Its archived here if you want to check.
    http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz.comp/msg/ebc7d571b374b21f

    shannon, Aug 21, 2005
  11. XP

    Bret Guest

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:12:12 +1200, Nova <> wrote:

    >XP wrote:
    >>

    >> I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    >> better one, like the Level One.
    >>

    >> Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    >> connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    >> all settings 10 times over..
    >>

    >> Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    >> them up..
    >>

    >It is far better to go to review sites than to rely on OPINIONS from
    >people here, that is all they are here. If someone recommends something
    >in here the first thing you should do is check it out on the web at some
    >decent review sites. I have seen people recommending all sorts of
    >things in this group only to find quality review sites absoultely
    >rubbishing the product. There is some good advise in here but there is
    >also some very bad advise.

    Are you replying to yourself here?

    Bret, Aug 22, 2005
  12. XP

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:49:28 +1200, XP <> wrote:

    >I was going to get a DSE WiFi router but some one here stated I should get a
    >better one, like the Level One.
    >

    >Its Utter Crap, the DHCP does not Work, I have to use the LANS Fixed IP to
    >connect to it, plus I am unable to get it to connect to the Net, have checked
    >all settings 10 times over..
    >

    >Gee I should have stuck with DSE as I have not had any problem with setting
    >them up..

    HA HA! sucks to be you
    --
    SETI Stats