    any necessary magazines etc to read each month

    Cheers
    Chris

    Chris Oldroyd, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Dark Raven

    Dark Raven Guest

    Depends on what you're into. I've always been a fan of Maximum PC
    because of their fun style of writing, combined with coverage of all
    the latest PC hardware and many articles from the beginner to the
    totally tech-saavy. PC Magazine isn't bad, but it's a bit dry. It
    really depends on what you're looking for though.

    Dark Raven, Jul 3, 2005

  3. AG

    AG Guest

    I use tech newsletters to help me keep up. There are lots of them out
    there. ZD net, Cnet, Fred Langa, Tom's hardware are a few good ones.
    By the time a magazine is published the info is over a month old. News
    letters are faster.
    AG

    AG, Jul 4, 2005
  4. danbnotme

    danbnotme Guest

    My favorites have been CPU magazine, Maximum PC, Windows IT Pro. Computer
    Shopper and Pc magazine are ok, they somtimes touch on other things besides
    computers but i like how they have a section where people ask questions and
    get answers, you never know when you read that and happen to run into it :)

    danbnotme, Aug 2, 2005