Advice

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    No!
    It sounds like you're taking the Networking Essentials
    class which by itself will not prepare you for any exam.
    The classes are only intended to give you a foundation
    into the subject area. It is expected that you will also
    have some practical experience. Microsoft's website has
    all the information that you will need.
    www.microsoft.com/mcp

    tomorrow
    >the duration of the course is 3 days * 8 hours per day.
    >So I'm asking for : How long does it will be enough to

    study that course ?
    >is 2 or 3 days are enough to study and have the 210 exam??
    >
    >another question plz:? where could I practice on the

    exams ?

    Maestro, Jul 30, 2003