    Anyone out there used either of these? Opinions? Other possibilities?

    Thanks

    NF
    Norm Fleming, May 15, 2006

  2. Haven't used either. Had the SD400 Canon, which had somewhat soft
    corners in its images. You'll find most credit-card size cameras have
    few controls and some lens softness at the corners. Tiny tiny buttons,
    and the viewfinders are just this side of a pinhole.

    If you go just a little larger, you get much more film camera-like
    flexibility, such as aperture/shutter priority, hybrid AF system, and a
    battery that lasts much longer. I like Kodak's DX7630 (now Z760) for
    this better feature set. The Canon S70 and S80 are slightly larger
    still, and offer a 28-100mm lens that's hard to find in a camera in
    this class.

    -CD
    Cardamon Dave, May 15, 2006