Advice WTD: Recommend a UK based training company?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Spidey, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Spidey

    Spidey Guest

    Hi,

    I'd like to do my A+ Certification. I am based in the UK and would like to
    find a good training company to prepare for the exam with.

    Can anyone make any recommendations?

    Cheers

    M.

    ---