    like mainboard's, CPU's, RAM, graphics cards, HDD.s, network card's,

    Thanks in advance!

    SK

    jonty, Dec 9, 2003

  2. jonty

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.google.com/

    On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:16:46 -0000, in
    <br5l56$vda$>
    jonty scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 9, 2003

  3. jonty

    Barry Guest

    This is a site worth looking at

    http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/home.html

    HTH

    Barry

    Barry, Dec 9, 2003
  4. jonty

    Rob K Guest

    "jonty" avait énoncé :
    <snip>
    > i was just wondering where the best websites are

    <snip>

    What kind of answer do you expect ?
    The best websites ? By what criteria ?
    Would price be something to consider ? If so, sites for what country ?

    Let's assume you are in the UK, say 'like' Portsmouth. Would you really
    drive up all the way to .... Ah never mind <sigh>

    Here's one:
    http://www.informatique.nl
    and hey why not throw in another :
    http://www.norrod.nl

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 9, 2003
  5. jonty

    Boomer Guest

    Rob K <> wrote in

    > "jonty" avait énoncé :
    > <snip>
    >> i was just wondering where the best websites are

    > <snip>
    >

    > What kind of answer do you expect ?
    > The best websites ? By what criteria ?
    > Would price be something to consider ? If so, sites for what
    > country ?
    >
    > Let's assume you are in the UK, say 'like' Portsmouth. Would you
    > really drive up all the way to .... Ah never mind <sigh>
    >
    > Here's one:
    > http://www.informatique.nl
    > and hey why not throw in another :
    > http://www.norrod.nl

    Just the ones I was looking for. ;-)

    Boomer, Dec 9, 2003
  6. jonty

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    > http://www.google.com/

    Yup. That's where I'd look. :)

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun

    Boomer, Dec 9, 2003
  7. jonty

    °Mike° Guest

    On 09 Dec 2003 23:40:20 GMT, in
    <3fd65d64$0$31383$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.google.com/

    >Yup. That's where I'd look. :)

    I wonder how many MBs/GBs a complete list of all the "best
    websites" would be? :)

    Some people.....

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 9, 2003
  8. jonty

    Rob K Guest

    "Boomer" a couché sur son écran :
    <snip>

    > Just the ones I was looking for. ;-)

    Glad to be of help, Boomer !

    ;o)

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 9, 2003
  9. jonty

    bb3 Guest

    www.ebay.com

    bb3, Dec 10, 2003

    www.tomshardware.com

    John Seeliger, Dec 10, 2003
  11. jonty

    STP Guest

    www.newegg.com
    or www.tigerdirect.com

    both sites offer great prices and the newest products

    STP, Dec 10, 2003