    I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
    working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
    for the exam.

    Keep on Rolling, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Keep on Rolling

    Mark G Guest

    I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
    Pratice Test, Books, etc..
    --
    Thanks,
    Mark G

    Mark G, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Keep on Rolling

    TalkBiz Guest

    My advice :

    -> read Kalani. Train with TestKing exams. Go to braindumps.

    TalkBiz, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Keep on Rolling

    Raja Guest

    Why waste time bothering with Kalani's books when you're anyway going to
    cheat with the braindumps .... or is it a ruse to feel less guilty ?

    Raja, Jul 2, 2005