Advice RoadMap MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    well, the fact that you have a sucky teacher, coupled
    with all of the negative "guff" about the worth of MCSE
    certs would have anyone feeling discouraged. DONT GIVE
    UP ON IT MAN. There are so many things that you can get
    into with that certification....its right under MCSE
    people's noses, and they dont realize where the REAL
    money is....

    as far as options go, I LIKE the instruction that New
    Horizons Computer Learning Center Gives.
    www.newhorizons.com...check them out...and they even have
    a few ways you can take the courses (ILT, or at home
    Online LIVE, or at your own pace at home).......dont be
    discouraged!~!! it is still marketable....and lemme tell
    ya, the more electives you take, the more classes you
    take (take that 2003 upgrade workshops when you get done
    with your MCSE), the better off you will be.

    taking seven courses at
    >the local JC for my MCSE. It is rather depressing

    reading all the negative
    >post about what a huge waste of time the MCSE is now.

    To make it even worse
    >my instructor totally sucked and simple read out of the

    book the entire
    >time. So, is it even worth getting the certs? I was

    also wondering which
    >particular certs you would recommend and in which

    order. There are a lot of
    >"or" options. Any advice or input would be greatly

    appreciated.

    Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003