Advice RoadMap MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    Matt,

    If you think you wasted your time then perhaps you did.
    There are many others out there that are proud of earning
    their certs.

    As for your instructor sucking, if you knew this and
    stayed in the class anyway, I'm not sure you can blame the
    instructor.

    Get certified in whatever you think will serve you or your
    employer's needs.

    taking seven courses at
    >the local JC for my MCSE. It is rather depressing

    reading all the negative
    >post about what a huge waste of time the MCSE is now. To

    make it even worse
    >my instructor totally sucked and simple read out of the

    book the entire
    >time. So, is it even worth getting the certs? I was

    also wondering which
    >particular certs you would recommend and in which order.

    There are a lot of
    >"or" options. Any advice or input would be greatly

    appreciated.

    Maestro, Jul 31, 2003