    Could anyone give me an idea of how much to offer?

    Thanks in advance.

    --Bryan
    Bobo Bonobo, Feb 9, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    "Bobo Bonobo" <> wrote:

    > I'm (potentially) contracting with a model and photograher out of
    > state to do one photo for the cover of my band's CD. The model will
    > be a cheerleader doing a cheer, so she'll have to get into the outfit,
    > and jump up however many times to get a good shot. What I want
    > delivered is a CD with her on a blue background to Photoshop into a
    > larger composition. The model is "aspiring," not pro, and we have
    > limited funds. I don't want to insult her--or the photographer--by
    > offering too little.
    >
    > Could anyone give me an idea of how much to offer?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > --Bryan

    Average Models make approximately what the average Photographer makes.

    Barring big names, 100-150 hour. If she's never done modeling say 75.00
    and she will probably be thrilled, especially if you hit it big. Good
    luck.
    --
    George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.
    Gregory Blank, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Bobo Bonobo

    Bobo Bonobo Guest

    On Feb 9, 8:21 pm, Gregory Blank <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "Bobo Bonobo" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I'm (potentially) contracting with a model and photograher out of
    > > state to do one photo for the cover of my band's CD. The model will
    > > be a cheerleader doing a cheer, so she'll have to get into the outfit,
    > > and jump up however many times to get a good shot. What I want
    > > delivered is a CD with her on a blue background to Photoshop into a
    > > larger composition. The model is "aspiring," not pro, and we have
    > > limited funds. I don't want to insult her--or the photographer--by
    > > offering too little.

    > > Could anyone give me an idea of how much to offer?

    > > Thanks in advance.

    > > --Bryan

    > Average Models make approximately what the average Photographer makes.
    >
    > Barring big names, 100-150 hour. If she's never done modeling say 75.00
    > and she will probably be thrilled, especially if you hit it big. Good
    > luck.

    Thank you for responding.

    > --
    > George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.

    Daddy Bush had Quayle. Jr. has Cheney. Assassination insurance.

    --Bryan
    Bobo Bonobo, Feb 10, 2007