    easy to install and has search capabilities. Any suggestions for web
    masters out there on what are the best free ASP based forums?

    thank you

    farseer, Jun 26, 2006

  2. farseer

    Plato Guest

    farseer wrote:

    > I am looking for a free ASP based messageboard/forum software that is
    > easy to install and has search capabilities. Any suggestions for web
    > masters out there on what are the best free ASP based forums?

    When you googled for it, what did you learn?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 26, 2006

  3. farseer

    farseer Guest

    Not much...to many hits...adding to the confusion. as my post
    suggest, was hoping for feed back from those in the know, rather than a
    1000 google hits of from companies trying to pitch their software.

    farseer, Jun 26, 2006
  4. farseer

    farseer Guest

    Plato <|@|.|>, the seedy vagabond and jizz-drinking sixty-nine queen who
    likes aberrant x-dressing with octopuses, and whose partner is a woman
    of easy virtue with a yawning hot quivering love-purse, wrote in
    <449f361e$1$26077$>:

    > farseer wrote:
    >>
    >> I am looking for a free ASP based messageboard/forum software that is
    >> easy to install and has search capabilities. Any suggestions for web
    >> masters out there on what are the best free ASP based forums?

    > When you googled for it, what did you learn?

    That you're a fucking plagiarist who charges money for other people's
    work. What did you learn? That you couldn't answer the question
    because you hadn't stolen anything relevant today?

    farseer, Jun 26, 2006
  5. farseer

    Plato Guest

    farseer wrote:

    > Not much...to many hits...adding to the confusion. as my post
    > suggest, was hoping for feed back from those in the know, rather than a
    > 1000 google hits of from companies trying to pitch their software.

    The only good free one I know is phpBB, but as far as I know, it's not
    for ASP. Since it's used most often there are a ton of people who know
    how to tweak it and set it up. Sorry for the lack of real help.

    Plato, Jun 26, 2006
  6. farseer

    RVoshel Guest

    Does it have to be ASP?

    There are a few sites that give you a forum to play with. proboards is one.
    (I've used them.)

    RVoshel, Jun 27, 2006
  7. farseer

    farseer Guest

    thanks. i've gotten some good feedback about Community Server and
    after checking them out, it looks pretty nice.

    farseer, Jun 27, 2006