    give me any feedback on whats a good software package for this? I need it
    to alert/send emails/pagers.

    Regards,

    James Lin, May 11, 2004

  2. On Tue, 11 May 2004 12:16:06 -0400, James Lin
    <> wrote:

    > Thanks for reading:
    >

    > We have many circuits (T1, 56k, frac's) that we must monitor, can someone
    > give me any feedback on whats a good software package for this? I need
    > it
    > to alert/send emails/pagers.
    >
    > Regards,

    WhatsUp Gold!

    --
    Gruß Andre

    --- Using Opera

    Andre Wisniewski, May 11, 2004

  3. James Lin

    ex-Zephion Guest

    James Lin wrote:

    >Thanks for reading:
    >

    >We have many circuits (T1, 56k, frac's) that we must monitor, can someone
    >give me any feedback on whats a good software package for this? I need it
    >to alert/send emails/pagers.
    >
    >Regards,

    On the open-source side - NMIS looks pretty sweet:
    http://www.sins.com.au/nmis/

    ex-Zephion, May 11, 2004
  4. James Lin

    Eric Rees Guest

    Solar Winds makes a nice product called Orion. www.solarwinds.net

    Eric Rees, May 12, 2004
  5. James Lin

    Paul Koch Guest

    http://www.statscout.com/products1.html is probably what you
    are after.

    There is also a free fully functional LAN Analyser available
    from our home page.

    Paul Koch, May 12, 2004