Advice on choosing a slide/film scanner

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Barry Rogoff, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Barry Rogoff

    Barry Rogoff Guest

    These scanners are currently selling on eBay in my price range. They are
    listed in descending order by approximate price. I would appreciate any
    opinions or advice, particularly experiences with getting service or
    support. I'm planning to use the scanner to make a fairly large archive
    of slides and negatives available for print and/or online publication.
    Thanks! -Barry

    Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED
    Nikon Super Coolscan V ED
    CANON FS4000