    --
    "Okay Scotty, now beam down my clothes."
    www.geocities.com/ldavison10
    Lee Davison, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Lee Davison wrote:

    > Im looking to put some of my VHS videos onto VCD, these are things like
    > music concerts off the TV. I dont really know how to go about it. I take it
    > I need some sort of TV capture card, I have a NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 128MB
    > graphics card installed. I have a DVD R drive and a CDR drive so from a disc
    > creation point of view im sorted. Could someone advise:
    > 1) What TV Card I need (min spec, approx price £)
    > 2) What cables I would need for the video recorder connection
    > 3) What ports I need to ensure my video has before I buy any of the above.
    >
    > Thanks all,
    > Lee Davison

    Any video capture card should do okay with VHS tapes (providing you have
    a relatively decent computer). Once captured, burn them to vcd with the
    CDRW or the DVD R drive. You may find that many tapes produce files
    large enough to rquire DVD +R/-R. For cables, you can use good old RCA
    composite (yellow, red & white) or even coax video cable for input. Got
    S Video? Even better.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Lee Davison

    Dodo Guest