    Does anyone could give me a hit on our to approcha my second chance ...?

    thnaks for help
    serge

    calderara, May 30, 2008

  2. calderara

    calderara Guest

    sorry exam reference I was meaning in the message i post was :
    70-547 instead of 70-548

    thnaks for help

    calderara, May 30, 2008

  3. "calderara" <> wrote in message

    > I just fail passing this upgrade exam which I feel really hard, becasue it
    > includes 3 exams in one...

    > This kind of environement is really hard to simulate if you have not doen
    > sommany of those case ...

    Exactly!

    > Is tehre any link which point an on line study for Designing and
    > Developing
    > Windows-Based Applications . ?

    The Exam Criteria page at http://www.microsoft.com/learning will tell you
    exactly what you need to know for each exam.

    Presumably, though, you already checked there =before= trying to take the
    exam.

    > Does anyone could give me a hit on our to approcha my second chance ...?

    Take the three exams separately. Study for each one one-at-a-time.

    The upgrade exams are some of the most difficult exams in the Microsoft cert
    program.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, May 31, 2008