    use to study?

    Thanks

    [1] http://static.flickr.com/53/140220796_08f6da4c3e.jpg

    elyob, May 4, 2006

  2. elyob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "elyob" <> say in
    news:4459cc31$:

    > Hi, I did a course but have been pretty lax on taking my exams .. I
    > have a 70-216 to re-take in the next 2-3 weeks and need to do some
    > fast revision. My last score is here[1] ... (this one I did little
    > revision as the exam was sprung on me in short notice).
    >
    > Bit concerned that the WINS part I got 0% .. Can anyone help point me
    > in the areas I really need to look long and hard at, and what
    > resources would they use to study?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > [1] http://static.flickr.com/53/140220796_08f6da4c3e.jpg

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/plan/w2kdns2.m
    spx

    or http://tinyurl.com/6zqdx

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/deploy/confeat
    /dhcpnt5.mspx

    or http://tinyurl.com/7vtns

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/plan/wins2000.
    mspx

    or http://tinyurl.com/lybqf

    ah, heck just read all 275k hits from http://www.google.ca/search?
    hl=en&q=site%3Amicrosoft.com+WINS&meta=

    or http://tinyurl.com/k3478

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - 300,000 m/sec. It's not just a good idea, it's the Law.

    Neil, May 4, 2006

  3. elyob

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    <snip>

    Where in the world do you find all this info?

    I mean, its not like it's just laying around the Internet
    for just anyone to locate.

    You must have some mad research skills.

    kp "that's why they call him Neil" g

    kpg, May 4, 2006
  4. elyob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > You must have some mad research skills.

    http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

    ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't worry, the skunk is bluffing.

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  5. elyob

    MitchS Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >

    >> You must have some mad research skills.

    > http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

    No qualifier, no clickey. Sorry.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, May 4, 2006
  6. elyob

    LnkWizard Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > > did you hear kpg <> say in
    > >

    > >> You must have some mad research skills.

    > > http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

    > No qualifier, no clickey. Sorry.

    From Neil it is always SFW except when he gets exited about
    certain members of the MCNGP

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, May 4, 2006
  7. elyob

    MitchS Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    > "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > did you hear kpg <> say in

    >> > http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

    >> No qualifier, no clickey. Sorry.
    >>

    > From Neil it is always SFW except when he gets exited about
    > certain members of the MCNGP

    Been burned one too many times clickin the probable "SFW" link. Just didn't
    want to accidentally take the first "NSFW" if he got possessed or sumthin.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, May 4, 2006
  8. elyob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Been burned one too many times clickin the probable "SFW" link. Just
    > didn't want to accidentally take the first "NSFW" if he got possessed
    > or sumthin.

    OH FOR THE LOVE OF SPONGEBOB! It's SFW...

    after you're done with that one feel free to move on to the one I had
    thought of giving out earlier

    www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

    no tiny so you can feel all warm and gooshy and OH YES, IT'S "SFW"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Boycott shampoo! Demand REAL poo!

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  9. elyob

    MitchS Guest

    > www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

    Sure am glad I'm not unskilled. I would hate for this high self image to
    have been inflated.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, May 4, 2006
  10. elyob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Sure am glad I'm not unskilled.

    well, not that you're aware of it...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  11. elyob

    elyob Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    > <snip>
    >

    > Where in the world do you find all this info?
    >

    > I mean, its not like it's just laying around the Internet
    > for just anyone to locate.
    >

    > You must have some mad research skills.

    Thanks for the info Neil, thanks for the sarcasm kpg :)

    The problem is I'm not entirely sure of all the topics I'm supposed to read
    up on.

    I've got a list from Microsoft, but was still concerned that the WINS stuff
    showed 0%. It's as if they didn't ask many questions and I didn't get any of
    them, or they didn't ask any questions. Perhaps, I've just done nowhere near
    enough studying.

    elyob, May 5, 2006
  12. elyob

    kpg Guest

    As elyob once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    If you learn everything there is to know about WINS
    you can't fail (well, that part anyway).

    You should ideally know all there is to know about
    each objective area. Now that you know what you don't
    know you know what to know.

    Did that make sense?

    kpg, May 5, 2006
  13. elyob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "elyob" <> say in

    > It's as if they didn't ask many questions and I didn't get any of
    > them, or they didn't ask any questions. Perhaps, I've just done
    > nowhere near enough studying.

    it's a possibility they only asked one WINS question and you got it wrong.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - When in Rome, overthrow the Romans.

    Neil, May 5, 2006
  14. elyob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Did that make sense?

    from you? You're joking right?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.-Eins

    Neil, May 5, 2006
  15. elyob

    kpg Guest

    As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\196797.htm (5/5/2006 1:45:09
    > PM) # As elyob once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > If you learn everything there is to know about WINS
    > you can't fail (well, that part anyway).
    >
    > You should ideally know all there is to know about
    > each objective area. Now that you know what you don't
    > know you know what to know.
    >
    > Did that make sense?

    I know.

    kpg, May 5, 2006