    the MCP, keeping in mind my wish to become an MCSE.

    Thanks
    KEn

    Ken, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Ken

    Brianz Guest

    If going Windows 2000 route then the 2000 workstation, then server. If 2003
    route then XP Pro, then 2003 Server.

    Brianz
    MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE

    Brianz, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Ken

    smarta$$ Guest

    you need to do these two things: 1:) learn to speak and
    write english. 2) take a local course on basic internet
    surfing.
    With these two things accomplished, you will be able to
    surf to Microsoft's website and read in english the
    requirements for the various certifications.

    smarta$$, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Ken

    Guest Guest

    Keep your moronic comments to yourself and get a life.
    Im not here to type perfect English, just get an answer
    to a question.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2004