    can get Win95 drivers for the hardware).

    Cheers all.

    Andy.
    Andy½, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Get a removable drive bay. Then just swap the hard drives whenever you need
    to.

    "Andy½" <> wrote in message
    > I have given a pal of mine an oldish PC that I have setup anew with

    Windows
    > XP and some bells&whistles. It works fine. BUT there is some s/w (MIDI
    > Audio) that he has on his old Win95 (yes 95!) PC he wishes to keep the
    > functionality
    > of.
    >
    > My question is this: is there a utility or a FREE way of getting the new

    PC

    Brendon Rogers, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Andy½

    Leonardo327 Guest

    You should try OS-BS.

    ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/tools/

    Regards,
    Leo

    Leonardo327, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Andy½

    http://www. Guest

    Dual boot Virtual PC, or use Windows 3.11 for workgroups
    multi boot option blobber.

    http://www., Feb 28, 2004
  5. Andy½

    Craig Guest

    In order to dual boot with 95 and xp you must install 95
    first on the boot partition. On the next partition you
    will install XP. You would either make 2 partitions on the
    first hard drive or create it on two seperate hard drives.
    But 95 must be installed before XP!!

    Craig, Mar 1, 2004