    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    sdtom, Sep 14, 2007

  2. sdtom

    Slash2007

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    The best way to test what is going on on your network is to type

    >en
    #debug all

    ---------- yes

    you have to type out "yes"

    Then "Enter" X 2

    Slash2007, Sep 25, 2007

  3. sdtom

    sdtom

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    I didn't know about that. I'll try it out when I can. Don't have the router with me right now.

    Thanks a lot for the reply :) I'll reply back in a couple days after I look at it again.

    sdtom, Sep 25, 2007
  4. sdtom

    cfriedel

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    sh tech also provides a lot of information you can use to see if the router is working correctly. There is a lot of info in there though, so be prepared to capture it all in your terminal.

    cfriedel, Oct 29, 2007