Advice for someone interested in MCSD .Net

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by mave, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. mave

    mave Guest

    Hey! Go back to your X-box!

    interested in taking the
    >exams for the MCSD .Net certfication. How should I start

    in oder to begin
    >studying for these exams? I don't intend to take any

    courses since they're

    mave, Jul 21, 2003

  2. mave

    VM Guest

    Thanks for your words of wisdom: "It's best to keep quiet and be thought a
    fool..."

    If I'm not mistaken, 'mave' is German for idiot. Just stamp it in your
    forehead and smile.

    VM, Jul 21, 2003

  3. mave

    mave Guest

    Ach so, think I touched a nerve there...

    But this idiot can start up Google (heard of it?) and type
    Transcender to find out what it is. But you will get
    there, because there is always someone willing to give you
    an answer here.

    My advice:

    Start working with .Net, get experience and get certified.

    And no hard feelings, so good luck anyway :)

    Mave (swahili for a super good programmer, stamped on my
    forehead ;-)

    mave, Jul 23, 2003