    It was advised to upgrade to 0.9.1. because no extensions or themes
    are installing at all now, even the approved ones for 0.9.

    Thanks!
    Galaxy, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Galaxy

    Moz Champion Guest

    Galaxy wrote:

    > I have everything set up in my bookmarks and personal toolbar folder
    > exactly as I would like them. If I keep a bopy of bookmarks.html,
    > will that take the structure of the bookmarks folder and my personal
    > toolbar folder? The rest I can deal with, it's these two issues that
    > are worrying me.
    >
    > It was advised to upgrade to 0.9.1. because no extensions or themes
    > are installing at all now, even the approved ones for 0.9.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Galaxy

    Um, you dont have to do anything. When you upgrade to 0.9.1, it will use the same profile as you had with 0.9

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 07:41:19 GMT, Moz Champion
    <> wrote:

    >Galaxy wrote:
    >
    >> I have everything set up in my bookmarks and personal toolbar folder
    >> exactly as I would like them. If I keep a bopy of bookmarks.html,
    >> will that take the structure of the bookmarks folder and my personal
    >> toolbar folder? The rest I can deal with, it's these two issues that
    >> are worrying me.
    >>
    >> It was advised to upgrade to 0.9.1. because no extensions or themes
    >> are installing at all now, even the approved ones for 0.9.
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    >Galaxy
    >
    > Um, you dont have to do anything. When you upgrade to 0.9.1, it will use the same profile as you had with 0.9

    Great!

    Is there a way to backup that profile, though? I guess that's what my
    concern is.

    Thanks!
    Galaxy, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Galaxy