    already 70-210 , 70-215 and 70-218, where can I faind some materials and
    exam preparation moduls for 70-224 !?

    thx

    mitrija, Jan 29, 2004

  2. mitrija

    tasha Guest

    try visiting affordabletraining.co.uk, we have course cd
    rom training, (instructor led) test simulators and sybex
    study guides for each of your electives

    Tasha (Training advisor)

    Exchange 2000, I have

    tasha, Jan 29, 2004

  3. mitrija

    JaR Guest

    "tasha" <> wrote in message
    > try visiting unaffordabletraining.co.uk, we have course cd
    > rom training, (instructor led) test simulators and sybex
    > study guides for each of your electives

    Oooh, look! A new spammer to torture! Where's the popcorn?

    JaR
    Expectant Thug

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  4. JaR wrote:
    > "tasha" <> wrote in message
    >> try visiting unaffordabletraining.co.uk, we have course cd
    >> rom training, (instructor led) test simulators and sybex
    >> study guides for each of your electives
    >>

    > Oooh, look! A new spammer to torture! Where's the popcorn?
    >
    > JaR
    > Expectant Thug

    She's got too sexy a name to torture. I wonder if she's Russian.

    --
    Fris "Maybe she could torture me... if I ask nicely" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Jan 30, 2004
  5. mitrija

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > She's got too sexy a name to torture. I wonder if she's Russian.

    But I've got a new Brazilian Torture (tm) Device coming and need someont to
    try it out on!

    JaR
    Disapointed Thug

    JaR, Jan 30, 2004