    shoveling and lifting the same snow over and over because it won't come off.
    Some of the new plastic shovels have formed reinforcements that gather lots
    of snow and thats where a spray can easily get in.

    Po, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Po

    Liz Guest

    I prefer surfboard and beaches. Shark's fin soup also very good.

    Liz, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Po

    Po Guest

    Got no surf.
    Got no sharks.
    All I gots is... damn. can't think of an ending.

    here's some more advice for a girl I saw in a store yesterday. She had a bad
    case of acne and a v neck blouse. Advice - If you have acne that looks like
    a tiny pair of boobs right above your clevage, probably not a good day to
    wear the v neck blouse.

    Po, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Po

    Liz Guest

    I seriously doubt that tiny boobs above your friend's cleavage
    is acne, tumors can grow just about anywhere. My advice to you
    is to see a doctor for help.

    Liz, Dec 19, 2003
  5. > "Po" wrote:

    >>Nobody has asked, but the last few days I've run into people in the woods
    >>who have a problem with snow sticking to their no wax X country skis.
    >>
    >>The solution is simple. There are various products to deal with this, but my
    >>favorite is Maxiglide, which is liquid and has teflon in it. Rub it on clean
    >>skis or remove the ice and then rub it on. They say you should wait a few
    >>minutes, but it'll work even if you don't. Good for about 6 miles at least.
    >>Turns a death march into gliding.
    >>
    >>For snow shovels you can also use Maxiglide or you can use Pam cooking spray
    >>or even olive oil or something like that. It's annoying when you're
    >>shoveling and lifting the same snow over and over because it won't come off.
    >>Some of the new plastic shovels have formed reinforcements that gather lots
    >>of snow and thats where a spray can easily get in.

    Silicone Lubricant does wonders on shovels and snow throwers....
    Speaking from Experience here - I live in "Ski Country" outside Buffalo, NY.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 20, 2003
  6. Po

    Brian H¹© Guest

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ said:

    >> "Po" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nobody has asked, but the last few days I've run into people in the woods
    >>> who have a problem with snow sticking to their no wax X country skis.
    >>>
    >>> The solution is simple. There are various products to deal with this, but my
    >>> favorite is Maxiglide, which is liquid and has teflon in it. Rub it on clean
    >>> skis or remove the ice and then rub it on. They say you should wait a few
    >>> minutes, but it'll work even if you don't. Good for about 6 miles at least.
    >>> Turns a death march into gliding.
    >>>
    >>> For snow shovels you can also use Maxiglide or you can use Pam cooking spray
    >>> or even olive oil or something like that. It's annoying when you're
    >>> shoveling and lifting the same snow over and over because it won't come off.
    >>> Some of the new plastic shovels have formed reinforcements that gather lots
    >>> of snow and thats where a spray can easily get in.

    > Silicone Lubricant does wonders on shovels and snow throwers....
    > Speaking from Experience here - I live in "Ski Country" outside Buffalo, NY.

    Snow throwers?
    Ain't they kids?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 20, 2003
  7. Po

    M Mullen Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:05:22 GMT, "Po" <> wrote:

    |> Nobody has asked, but the last few days I've run into people in the woods
    |> who have a problem with snow sticking to their no wax X country skis.
    |>
    |> The solution is simple. There are various products to deal with this, but my
    |> favorite is Maxiglide, which is liquid and has teflon in it. Rub it on clean
    |> skis or remove the ice and then rub it on. They say you should wait a few
    |> minutes, but it'll work even if you don't. Good for about 6 miles at least.
    |> Turns a death march into gliding.
    |>
    |> For snow shovels you can also use Maxiglide or you can use Pam cooking spray
    |> or even olive oil or something like that. It's annoying when you're
    |> shoveling and lifting the same snow over and over because it won't come off.
    |> Some of the new plastic shovels have formed reinforcements that gather lots
    |> of snow and thats where a spray can easily get in.

    Thank you!

    I'm having a problem getting my boots into the bindings. Snow cakes to the heel
    and adds to much height to set them in.

    I'll give wax or Pam a try on them, and walk carefully :)

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w

    M Mullen, Dec 22, 2003