    Im currently a junior studing finance. Is my finance degree and these
    different certifications going to help get me a job or does a certain degree
    not matter or do i need a degree dealing with computers

    Brandon, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Brandon

    T-Bone Guest

    "Brandon" <> wrote
    > Im currently a junior studing finance. Is my finance degree and these
    > different certifications going to help get me a job or does a certain

    degree
    > not matter or do i need a degree dealing with computers

    A degree in a related field helps most.
    A degree in an unrelated field might help, depends on the company.
    Having a certification as well as the above will help.

    A certification and no education and good penmanship filling out the
    application form might get you a job flipping burgers.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Brandon

    The Geek Guest

    The sad thing is you can probably make more money flipping burgers than some
    of these companies are paying to run their networks.

    The Geek, Sep 19, 2004