    Can anyone recommend any company better than jetnumbers which I just dug up
    via Google?
    -keevill-

    -keevill-, Oct 19, 2007

  2. -keevill-

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:26:44 +0700, "-keevill-" <>
    wrote:

    >I want to set up a service call centre with originating calls from UK being
    >routed to Asia. Initially, perhaps just 2 lines and 2 operators but later
    >hopefully growing in size. Can I just use one of those VOIP forwarding
    >companies like jetnumbers.com or do I need a more elaborate solution?
    >Can anyone recommend any company better than jetnumbers which I just dug up
    >via Google?
    >-keevill-

    If you want to have a VOIP based system then you can forward calls via
    Voxalot.com to any number you want and via any provider you want.

    You have to remember, however, that VOIP, although generally reliable,
    will not be as reliable as a landline so sometimes it might go down.
    On the plus side it will be cheap to run.

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---
    Brian A, Oct 23, 2007

  3. -keevill-

    TheFug Guest

    Brian A schreef:
    > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:26:44 +0700, "-keevill-" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I want to set up a service call centre with originating calls from UK being
    >> routed to Asia. Initially, perhaps just 2 lines and 2 operators but later
    >> hopefully growing in size. Can I just use one of those VOIP forwarding
    >> companies like jetnumbers.com or do I need a more elaborate solution?
    >> Can anyone recommend any company better than jetnumbers which I just dug up
    >> via Google?
    >> -keevill-

    > If you want to have a VOIP based system then you can forward calls via
    > Voxalot.com to any number you want and via any provider you want.
    >
    > You have to remember, however, that VOIP, although generally reliable,
    > will not be as reliable as a landline so sometimes it might go down.
    > On the plus side it will be cheap to run.
    >
    > ---
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    > ---

    MySIPSwitch is even cheaper :) and easy to use.
    http://www.mysipswitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123

    --
    The Fug.
    TheFug, Oct 24, 2007
  4. -keevill-

    alexd Guest

    -keevill- wrote:

    > I want to set up a service call centre with originating calls from UK
    > being routed to Asia. Initially, perhaps just 2 lines and 2 operators but
    > later hopefully growing in size. Can I just use one of those VOIP
    > forwarding companies like jetnumbers.com or do I need a more elaborate
    > solution?

    You probably /can/ just do it with a forwarding service, but you will
    probably find that you /want/ something a bit more elaborate so you can do
    things like make 'internal' calls to your call centre in Asia, set up
    queues, voices menus, etc.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    10:29:26 up 4 days, 22:31, 2 users, load average: 0.03, 0.07, 0.10
    alexd, Oct 26, 2007
  5. -keevill-

    -keevill- Guest

    >> I want to set up a service call centre with originating calls from UK
    >> being routed to Asia. Initially, perhaps just 2 lines and 2 operators but
    >> later hopefully growing in size. Can I just use one of those VOIP
    >> forwarding companies like jetnumbers.com or do I need a more elaborate
    >> solution?

    > You probably /can/ just do it with a forwarding service, but you will
    > probably find that you /want/ something a bit more elaborate so you can do
    > things like make 'internal' calls to your call centre in Asia, set up
    > queues, voices menus, etc.

    yes that is about my assessment of the situation also.
    Any ideas where to start for something 'more elaborate' ?

    -keevill-, Oct 26, 2007
  6. -keevill-

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:12:51 +0700, "-keevill-" <>
    wrote:

    >>> I want to set up a service call centre with originating calls from UK
    >>> being routed to Asia. Initially, perhaps just 2 lines and 2 operators but
    >>> later hopefully growing in size. Can I just use one of those VOIP
    >>> forwarding companies like jetnumbers.com or do I need a more elaborate
    >>> solution?

    >> You probably /can/ just do it with a forwarding service, but you will
    >> probably find that you /want/ something a bit more elaborate so you can do
    >> things like make 'internal' calls to your call centre in Asia, set up
    >> queues, voices menus, etc.
    >>

    >yes that is about my assessment of the situation also.
    >Any ideas where to start for something 'more elaborate' ?

    PBXES?
    https://www2.pbxes.com/

    ---
    Brian A, Oct 26, 2007