    of my hands so using a conventional viewfinder is out. Any advice
    welcome.
    Thanks Connie
    connie, Apr 13, 2006

  2. connie

    simon Guest

    not sure if this is what you're after but....

    you'll find that both
    www.photography-cafe.com
    and
    www.photochimper.com
    have sections where you can ask for advice - and submit picture for other
    people to critique / advise upon

    simon, Apr 13, 2006

  3. I have also found <http://www.flickr.com/groups/critique-for-starters/>
    to be a good place to get photo advice.

    --
    - Barry

    Barry L. Wallis, Apr 14, 2006
  4. connie

    RW+/- Guest

    On 13 Apr 2006 07:16:26 -0700, connie wrote:

    > Hi, I've read all the photo glossary' and think I understand most of
    > it. Where can I go online to try all these things out and see the
    > differences the lens,stops,apperture etc...make? I don't have the use
    > of my hands so using a conventional viewfinder is out. Any advice
    > welcome.
    > Thanks Connie

    Connie, some cameras allow you to shoot via the computer. Cannon has this
    option for many of their camera's as does Olympus with their 100 dollar
    "professional" program. I have as yet to try this out and see what the
    options are, but this might fit your needs.

    Maybe some who have done this will share what the limitations are of the
    programs. Some pro photog's take their portrait picts this way.
    RW+/-, Apr 15, 2006