    I have a network in my home and I do some instalation in my work.

    What other materials do you recommend to read.

    RT
    Rafael Tejera, May 9, 2004

  2. Rafael Tejera

    SJ Guest

    A similar question was posted in the MCSA group. Here's my response:

    ---
    In the past couple of years, the Sybex books have become great test
    study resources. This one

    MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Professional Study Guide, Second Edition (70-270)
    (ISBN: 0782142419)

    is a good resource for the 70-270 test.
    ---

    Running a network and doing the exercises in the book are great ways
    to reinforce the material.

    HTH

    SJ, May 9, 2004

  3. Rafael Tejera

    SJ Guest

    I answered a similar question the mcsa group yesterday.

    --
    In the past couple of years, the Sybex books have become great test
    study resources. This one: MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Professional Study
    Guide, Second Edition (70-270)(ISBN: 0782142419)is a good resource for
    the 70-270 test.

    Doing the exercises in the book on your home network is an excellent
    way to reinforce the material.

    For the record, I am not associated with Sybex; I have submitted a
    book proposal to them for a MCDST book, but so far no response.

    HTH

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, May 9, 2004