    after failing the first time will already put me at a
    huge disadvantage from a confidence level stand point.

    Thanks for any "good" advice.

    anon, Mar 1, 2004

  2. anon

    MCP Guest

    I just passed this test. Now that you took it you know
    kinda what they are going to ask so you know what to study
    for next time. check out the review at www.mcseworld.com
    and spend lab time going over stuff that you think will be
    on the exam. Read the MS Press book. That's what I used
    to pass.

    MCP, Mar 1, 2004

  3. anon

    anon Guest

    What is wrong with using Braindump? I have only used MS
    Press books, Meyers books, and Transcenders to pass all
    the exams I have taken to get my MCSA. I see a lot of
    posts saying not to use Braindump and that it is cheating
    to use it. Is this true and/or does Microsoft consider
    it cheating? I don't want to pass any test(s) by
    cheating, but I am not against using a source that
    would/will prepare me to pass the exams as long as it
    isn't against any rules and/or policys. I just don't
    want to do something that might cause me to have my certs
    revoked and prevent me from getting any more
    certifications.

    Thanks!

    www.mcseworld.com

    anon, Mar 1, 2004
  4. anon

    anon Guest

    I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
    actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
    looked down upon like braindump?

    anon, Mar 1, 2004
  5. anon wrote:
    > I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
    > actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
    > looked down upon like br@indump?

    If you give it a little thought, one might conclude that "actualtest" means
    "actual test." In other words, an ACTUAL TEST. Hence it would be looked
    down upon AS a br@indump.

    --
    Fris "Pay attention, there will be a quiz later" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Certaholics

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Mar 2, 2004
  6. anon

    Consultant Guest

    kinda like a site called realporn.com, it's not gonna be fake

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  7. anon

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > kinda like a site called realporn.com, it's not gonna be fake

    oh, i dunno about that, i think there'll be some fake stuff there.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silicone thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 2, 2004
  8. anon

    Beoweolf Guest

    Where is my favorite line " Do what is needful"?

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > I just took 70-292 and failed it which is really
    > depressing. Depressing because I just basically threw
    > away $120, and I got the exact same results that I would
    > have gotten without spending weeks and weeks of time
    > studying and a good bit of money towards study material.
    > Without any smart ass answers, does anyone have any
    > advice so I will be prepared well enough to pass on my
    > second go at this one. I know that just going in there
    > after failing the first time will already put me at a
    > huge disadvantage from a confidence level stand point.
    >
    > Thanks for any "good" advice.

    ---

    Beoweolf, Mar 6, 2004