advert

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paulwilsonwarrington, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. helana could you please confirm that u have got this e-mail

    paulwilsonwarrington, Aug 22, 2005

  2. paulwilsonwarrington wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > helana could you please confirm that u have got this e-mail

    I don't know if helana got this (non)email, but I did. Now take it
    back.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May 15 decadent Jehovah's witnesses eat each other's belly-button fluff

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 22, 2005

  3. paulwilsonwarrington

    Mikey Guest

    paulwilsonwarrington wrote:

    > helana could you please confirm that u have got this e-mail

    Helana did not get the email, I have captured it and am holding
    it hostage. Send me $200,000.00 and I will release it.

    Mikey, Aug 22, 2005