    At the end he sings " got my freedom ".
    --
    yours S

    soup, Jan 8, 2005

  2. soup

    samuel Guest

    "soup" <> wrote in
    news:vFWDd.6258$:

    > Does anyone know the tune featured on the
    > Muller advert.
    > Only bit I can work out is seemingly a list of
    > all his body bits.
    >
    > "Got my fingers
    > got my legs ..."
    >
    > At the end he sings " got my freedom ".

    google...
    http://www.gedichten-
    freaks.nl/prikbord/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=76435&TOPIC_
    ID=3235&FORUM_ID=22

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P5D32313A

    samuel, Jan 8, 2005

  3. soup

    soup Guest

    samuel popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and said

    > google...
    > http://www.gedichten-
    > freaks.nl/prikbord/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=76435&TOPIC_
    > ID=3235&FORUM_ID=22

    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P5D32313A

    Thanks for that Samuel, thought "another wild goose chase" as
    it is a man singing (or so I thought) and Nina Simone is a woman .
    However she is quit old and years of drinking whisky (?) have
    left her with a deep voice,downloaded a couple of versions and
    think I have found the version I am looking for.

    --
    yours S

    soup, Jan 9, 2005
  4. soup

    samuel Guest

    "soup" <> wrote in

    > samuel popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
    > on and said
    >
    >> google...
    >> http://www.gedichten-
    >> freaks.nl/prikbord/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=76435&T
    >> OPIC_ ID=3235&FORUM_ID=22

    >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P5D32313A

    > Thanks for that Samuel, thought "another wild goose chase"
    > as
    > it is a man singing (or so I thought) and Nina Simone is a
    > woman .
    > However she is quit old and years of drinking whisky (?) have
    > left her with a deep voice,downloaded a couple of versions and
    > think I have found the version I am looking for.

    welcome

    samuel, Jan 10, 2005